Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default ISH Gofundme Competition

Seems like lots of people around here are making gofundme accounts lately.

More people should start and see who can get the most money.

Stalkerforlife has already set the bar so far at around 1000$.

Default Re: ISH Gofundme Competition

Go fund yourself

Kinda sucks I've just gotten $20 so far, but I'm grateful for the poster that was kind enough to do so. I might change the title, make the description more succinct, with a short video explaining everything. otherwise, whether money starts coming in or not I've got to work my ass off too. As 5 grand obviously isn't enough for everything. Just hope I can make this shitty process a little bit easier for my girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Kinda sucks I've just gotten $20 so far, but I'm grateful for the poster that was kind enough to do so. I might change the title, make the description more succinct, with a short video explaining everything. otherwise, whether money starts coming in or not I've got to work my ass off too. As 5 grand obviously isn't enough for everything. Just hope I can make this shitty process a little bit easier for my girlfriend
    don't worry about it m8

things will work out for you and your girl

life finds a way

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Whats going on?
    She broke her collarbone last year and it didn't fuse properly. Doctor said to let it heal naturally, which didn't work out as we think it separated again recently. So we need money for an Xray, and to possibly have surgery to fuse it.

Plus I wanted to help her out with school, she's had shit piling on her... So if I can help her get better physically, and make reaching her dream job easier I'll do w.e I can.