Default I got cha back, but ya best ta watch ya front...

-cause it's them giraffes that front, they be pullin' stunts
    not to mention smokin' blunts, elevate jam mega i-LL dunk
    hang time on the R/I/M takin' mega dumps
    In LeBrons face, Mutombo in hiz prime wouldn't stand a chance
    LA to France flyin' over the Swizz Alps Skull Candy in it's ears competition twitchin' like they got ants in they pants ...

Two pairs of pumps equipped leavin' Shawn Bradly's grill on it's rump
    And the Ming Dynasty forget about it, Ji[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga may have been all around the world mackin' girls girls girls but he ain't ballin' like this -
    This giraffe eats any and all challengers for breakfast, not just ballaz, but MCs too
    Kool G Rap got Primo on the beat and this long neck spitter ripped him to shreds
    Killed 'em so vicious there was a mistaken homicide investigation,
    Once five oh found out it was a music slaying the police commissioner was so embarrassed he almost shut down the whole damn station
    The giraffe felt so bad for the bone-headed pigs he walked in brand new J's and all on all fours and said "oink oink any pork boys up in here?!"

One of the officers was pissed off enough he pulled the clock from his hip pointed it and said to that long neck bastard "who the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k do you think you a\re?!"
    UDon'tKnowtheHalfofRaff (dude's MC name) turned around and said "go ahead, make my day" ... Looked the officer dead in his eyes, and he knew he was no match, the officer shakin' in his boots tryin' not to look like a complete chump and thinkin' his fellow boys in blue would have his back and stuttered as he said "why don't you go back to Africa?" ... the place got quiet ... dude was on his own, not a soul had his back ... the only thing that had his back was DontKnowtheHalf's four hind legs as he did a malevolent drop kick then the dropped cop was brave enough to stand on his feet so Half pulled a Sub Zero, bit Mr. Officer 'bout to bite the dust by the back of the neck ripped his head off spinal cord hangin more than the Babylon Gardens, blood drippin' with Bone Thugs playin' in the background (Crossroads) "I don't know why, we die we die, I don't wanna die....? but there one simpleton cop lay flap on his back in his own puddle of life liquid... his name tag read "Great Greg"

Well hot damn another poster falls by the hands of the great one Legend of Josh via UDon'tKnowtheHalfofRaff, the mega i-LL giraffe and ain't no tellin' who's next. Aint no e-ga safe in the place, better dial 9/1/1 ask for the Gee Oh Dee ... the receptionist says hold please ... three seconds pass ... then it's answered by someone you know well, a legendary voice says "sup" sudden hang up. Been gettin' that a lot lately. All good. It's been long over due. Quality Control is back, and more fierce then ever. If you been keepin' this place movin' on an entertaining vibe doing ya thang as normal you got nothin' to worry about ... but if you're on the other end of that supernova off in the direction that emits the least amount of light (meaning you're not entertaining, your light fades quickly, a one trick pony who's been out of tricks awhile now) - it might be high time you pack ya bags and get the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck outta dodge, otherwise you might just find yourself being that unlucky son-of-a-bi[COLOR="Black"]t[/COLOR]ch that runs out of gas in your itty biddy pinto directly over some train tracks red lights flashing safety gates got you pinned in and the conductor is probably high as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck thinks the shit's funny guzzlin' a Steel Reserve that aka liquid crack ready to embrace for the impact as the sparks fly metal against metal and that sweet smell of crushed/burning steel for a good quarter mile before the train comes to a complete stop.

The conductor gets on the horn, notifies the local police station and says "yeah 10-4 we have an idiot who posted at ISH a bit past his pay grade, didn't know his role, or maybe he did and just took too many chances eventually running out of that "cool juice" (or in RL gasoline) and by the laws of posting nature ultimately caused his own demise; I just wanted to notify you guys to let you know of the situation, LOJ out... 10-4."
    Last edited by Josh; 05-17-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Default Re: I got cha back, but ya best ta watch ya front...

Then I realized the plan!!!

Im trapped in a deadly video game with just ONE MAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Only an idiot would think I'm actually attempting to "bite" something everyone with a basic level of decent rap knowledge knows about. I'm assuming you posted that video clip thinking "oh you got busted!" ... "I got you!" ... is that you? Are you that guy? You wouldn't be that idiot, now would you?

The only thing that was borrowed was the single line in the thread title. Way to shoot yourself in the foot there. We all already knew about GZAs classic Gotcha Back, so what were you attempting to prove here?
    Last edited by Josh; 05-17-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Then I realized the plan!!!

Im trapped in a deadly video game with just ONE MAN!!!

Yeah that line is dope as hell. I suppose LKizzle didn't -realize I forgot to bite that line! He probably thought I bit the whole thing without actually reading the thread which borrows absolutely nothing else from that track.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Only an idiot would think I'm actually attempting to "bite" something everyone with a basic level of decent rap knowledge knows about. I'm assuming you posted that video clip thinking "oh you got busted!" ... "I got you!" ... is that you? Are you that guy? You wouldn't be that idiot, now would you?

The only thing that was borrowed was the single line in the thread title. Way to shoot yourself in the foot there. We all already knew about GZAs classic Gotcha Back, so what were you attempting to prove here?
    I didn't even read the rap, I just saw the title and posted the track.

genius is the king. his style is soo sweet easily my favourite along with liquid swords as my fav rap album.

my favourite line from gizza:
    Picture blood baths and elevator shafts
    like these murderous rhymes tight from genuine craft,
    check the print.
    it's where veterans spark the lettering
    slow moving mc's is waitin for the editin
    the liquid soluble that made up tha chemistry
    a gaseous element that burned down your ministry
    herbal vapors and biblical papers
    smokin exodus every square yard is plushh

yo dunn, we gotta get this loot up, word is bond dunn.

that track was littered wiith gems

What's the meaning of CRIME
    is it Criminals Robbing Innocent Motherfu[COLOR="Black"]ce[/COLOR]rs Everytime

So hard to escape the gunfire
    wish i could rule it out like an Umpire

Liquid Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    genius is the king. his style is soo sweet easily my favourite along with liquid swords as my fav rap album.

my favourite line from gizza:
    Picture blood baths and elevator shafts
    like these murderous rhymes tight from genuine craft,
    check the print.
    it's where veterans spark the lettering
    slow moving mc's is waitin for the editin
    the liquid soluble that made up tha chemistry
    a gaseous element that burned down your ministry
    herbal vapors and biblical papers
    smokin exodus every square yard is plushh
    Not from liquid sword but why doesn't legend of the liquid swords not get love

The State psychologist, forensic pathologist
    Warned the detective to search beyond the obvious
    They ruled out the possibility that the killa be
    Physically fit with athletic ability
    Animal Kingdom goes HAM as well.