Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LMAO GoBB!

Check out thiz thread.

GoBB was kidding, but half-serious nonetheless.

CLASSIC Entertainment.

http://insidehoops.yuku.com/topic/11...re.html?page=1

Behold your InsideHoopz archive knee-slapper for the day!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LMAO GoBB!

A preview of former ISH greatnezz.

Quote:
Just like offline when you assault one asian he comes back with a *****ing country. They never roll alone. You asians are like the asians in jane finch...you're like the asian in the movie "harold and kumar go to white castle".

And the guy talkin bout my mom...atleast my mom can speak fluent English. And when she doesnt understand someone she lets them know instead of just smiling and knodding her head YES to ***** she is clueless about.

GoBB "Are you a @#%$ butt lovin enjoying slut?"
Your asian mom " Uh huh (they always laugh) Thank you"

I mean how can you talk about moms when she is lost without you? She cant leave the house because any interaction she has is a struggle. Its like asking Ron Harper for directions. Grab a snickers, gonna be awhile. Only thing you mom can do is cook. Can the brawd make won ton soup? Thats my *****! With those lil hard ass cracker twisty things. And some tea in a little as cup. WTF is up with everything being so little? Just because you guys are short doesnt mean you make everything around you small too. Chairs, tables, doorways. I gotta hunch down to walk in a asian resturant.

Why dont one of you asian *****s figure out my post avg. Add 3,000 to my total on this name (my original username post total) then figure it out. You should be able to do that with no problem.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So there is where "Marc with a c" spawned from? lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

wow... just wow.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

i tried calling the phone number you left. I got some indian guys voicemail

gimme ur new number so I can phone sex you
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was any Asian man enough to challenge GOBB?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I've been saying that my whole life. Curse my mum for spelling my name different.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hahaaa applenader.

Hell no dude never called me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #9
cartmanclone

GOBB is an old ass, ugly ass, Bitckh
Old 09-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

From Datz:
Quote:
btw, only dudes with small penises eat the snatch. Either that or minute men. Dude's commenting and asking about other people's breath when he's made it clear he's a coochie-eating connisuer. Son got that gingasypholitus.

Take 8 times a day like water, don't spit, swallow though. I'm sure you know something about that anyways
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #11
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
GOBB is an old ass, ugly ass, Bitckh

You are fasting and yet u are abusing others
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #12
cartmanclone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
You are fasting and yet u are abusing others
Im sorry..Allah forgive me, but I get strong emotions when he is mentioned
Old 09-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
Im sorry..Allah forgive me, but I get strong emotions when he is mentioned

Fasting is all about controlling yourself.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
hahaaa applenader.

Hell no dude never called me.

I called you but got voicemail, Marc.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #15
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

I like how TMOGE tag teamz and takez on the whole litterz of runtz.
"Numbnuts to Numbchucks"

Where haz his "MESSICAN" skinny, metro azz gone anywayz? Last time I heard for him he was b!tching about the finalz of some sort. Dude needz to return A.S.A.P and duel it out with cartmanclone.

I'm very pro-AZN me'self, but this had me in complete stitchez. Post the Jane/Finch vidz!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: