Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 03-31-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster
Default iverson pissed after cleveland loss

you knew it was gonna be rough for iverson coming off the bench.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290331005

"I can play 18 minutes with my eyes closed and a 100-pound truck on my back," he said. "I'm wondering what the rush was to get me back. It's a bad time for me mentally. I'm just trying to get through it without starting a whole bunch of nonsense. I'm looking at the big picture, if I vent my frustrations, then it's on.
"Being who I am, fingers are going to be pointed at me. People are going to make a big deal out of it. I'm just trying to laugh as much as I can and stop from crying."
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: iverson pissed after cleveland loss

Stop crying I'verson you ***** and play your role
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

100 pound truck? What the f*ck kinda trucks is he driving? Tonka?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

You had to know this was coming. If Im AI I just suck it up and look for a better situation this summer.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOHCP3
You had to know this was coming. If Im AI I just suck it up and look for a better situation this summer.

Who's going to want him though. He's going to want good money, good number of years and all of the ball.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
BALLin01
Local High School Star

BALLin01 has decent reputationBALLin01 has decent reputation

well if you know what happened. AI didnt play all of the 3rd quarter. And when they put him in the 4th quarter, he led the team to the lead than Michael Curry took him out and put in Rodney Stuckey than leading to the loss. Of course he would be pissed.
BALLin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:19 PM   #7
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We know this was going to happen sometime.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #8
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Does Iverson even weigh 100 pounds?
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Being benched for Rip Hamilton is one thing.

Being benched for Rodney Stuckey? No way AI's ego can take that blow.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he misses philly.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #11
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Who's going to want him though. He's going to want good money, good number of years and all of the ball.

Well hes going to have to be realistic. If he doesnt find a way to embrace the sixth man role then hes going to start on a non contender...Like Charlotte.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #12
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

Iverson would be a good fit in San Antonio or maybe in Houston with Yao.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #13
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

shortlunatic has an OK reputation so far

hell find a job. regardlee of what people say, he is still a top competetitor who doesnt like to lose. Hes coming off a huge paycheck so i honestly dnt think he will be picky in terms of the amount of money hes gonna want. i woulddnt be surprised if he accepted a contract below the MLE as long as he plays for a top team.
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #14
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

Why does Curry see Stuckey as a pg? He passes less than Iverson does.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Being benched for Rip Hamilton is one thing.

Being benched for Rodney Stuckey? No way AI's ego can take that blow.
agree.

i kinda feel for him though, it's not like he asked to be traded to detroit.
but he needs to realize his role on that team, and that's not 35+ minutes a game.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: