Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default look who I found sleeping

At a writer's party this weekend.

DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: look who I found sleeping

if she's sleeping... she can't say no
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

should have felt her up.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #4
Applause
Serious playground baller

Applause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
At a writer's party this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
if she's sleeping... she can't say no

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
should have felt her up.
Applause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

You guys recognize who it is?
Old 11-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #6
Applause
Serious playground baller

Applause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
You guys recognize who it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Whoopi Goldberg ( /ˈhwʊpi/; born Caryn Elaine Johnson, November 13, 1955) is an American comedian, actress, singer-songwriter, political activist, author and talk show host.

Applause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #7
DFish
Banned

No, but good guess.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #8
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

what's a writer's party
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:00 AM   #9
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
what's a writer's party

A party thrown by a writer.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:02 AM   #10
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
A party thrown by a writer.
oh, like a screenwriter or something? well that's cool, how'd you manage to take that picture without looking super creepy to everyone else there
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:05 AM   #11
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
oh, like a screenwriter or something? well that's cool, how'd you manage to take that picture without looking super creepy to everyone else there

I think he writes for television, yeah. Most of the people there were pretty blitzed but I probably did look creepy
Old 11-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #12
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applause
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:08 AM   #13
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

She is lucky most writers are of teh gay or that could of ended badly or good depending on the perspective.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 AM   #14
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

shes so damn thin and plastic sureried up now, unrecognizable from the hotty fox in transformers who chapped up every man's left hand for weeks.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She was probably sleeping because she doesn't know how to read.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: