Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official Lebron23 Appreciation Thread

Is there a more complete poster in any community? Honestly, what half decent forum has a tempered degenerate with legitimate sociopathic tendencies?

No one. I'm telling you, this guy is one of a kind. And we all need to really appreciate him. You know, before he tracks us all down and beats us to death with his keyboard.

Yes, I put a stroke border.

And if I do go red, I wouldn't mind. Because honestly, if there's ever a person I'd like to neg me to death, I'd want Lebron23 to be that guy.

I deleted all of his death threats through PM, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who got them. So guys, post em up. Lets share our great LeGAWD23 experiences.

Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Official Lebron23 Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Is there a more complete poster in any community? Honestly, what half decent forum has a tempered degenerate with legitimate sociopathic tendencies?

No one. I'm telling you, this guy is one of a kind. And we all need to really appreciate him. You know, before he tracks us all down and beats us to death with his keyboard.

Yes, I put a stroke border.

And if I do go red, I wouldn't mind. Because honestly, if there's ever a person I'd like to neg me to death, I'd want Lebron23 to be that guy.

I deleted all of his death threats through PM, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who got them. So guys, post em up. Lets share our great LeGAWD23 experiences.

He sent me some rage pms in some foreign language.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
AK47DR91

He has always been kind to me. Then again, I'm a very likable guy.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
He sent me some rage pms in some foreign language.
Multilingual. So he can torture cultures of many kinds.

The guy is also buying a pool table. A FRICKIN' POOL TABLE.

OUR LEGAWD23!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,
And the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #6
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,
And the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again.
That's Batski to you kid.
Quote:
Official Lebron23... 08-26-2012 07:33 PM put u in a dress and call u bakla on your knees bakla
He has an army! But we have a Batski...
Old 08-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My favorite posts are when someone posts a picture of a really too young girl, and he says "its ok, its legal in my country" as if saying that makes it less creepy.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
My favorite posts are when someone posts a picture of a really too young girl, and he says "its ok, its legal in my country" as if saying that makes it less creepy.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He usually reps me. But if I don't rep him back like he demands that's when I get threatened.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #10
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I got a rep from him once, and it said something like "your a good poster, rep me back"

I assume he does this with most reps.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
EnoughSaid
DYNASTY

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

He gets extremely upset with anyone who doesn't praise LeBron, and starts sending death threats. See this is where I don't have a problem with Pauk. That dude just brings in facts and tries to explain his opinion.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #12
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

alenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

just say lebron is your favorite player and he will rep you
say something bad about him and he will punch you... with a keyboard
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You shall all parachute into his ignore lists
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #14
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
He usually reps me. But if I don't rep him back like he demands that's when I get threatened.
His reps are worth like two green bars. I think just getting 2 reps from him got me into neon greens.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #15
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Never really had a beef with him. What did you say to him, Batz?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: