Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tracy McGrady: Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.

Good college starter

Default Re: Tracy McGrady: Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I guess TMac feels he can now talk shit since his scrub ass piggybacked Duncan and the Spurs past the First round finally for the first time in his loser life last postseason.

Default Re: Tracy McGrady: Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.

Mac is right

Hell, all of us on ISH even got the same stats as Hibbert got tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Mac is right

Hell, all of us on ISH even got the same stats as Hibbert got tonight
    Except you.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    I guess TMac feels he can now talk shit since his scrub ass piggybacked Duncan and the Spurs past the First round finally for the first time in his loser life last postseason.

Everyone's making fun of Roy "2x All Star" Hibbert

Me and T - Mac have won the same number of playoff series.

Edit - damn it forgot about last year. Curse you Tracy lol

raep tiem

He's passed the first-round three times though.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Except you.

If I didn't get a 0/0 statline then what else would I get? You're basically saying that I got better stats than everyone here.

Oh Milbuck

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

The Big Useless

Learning to shoot layups

T-Mac would have led a team to the 2nd round if he wasn't cross eyed. Gave him excellent court vision though, dat peripheral vision

You mad.

Let's not act like T-Mac wasn't a ONE MAN BAND trying to carry the likes of:

Darrell Armostrong
    Drew Gooden
    Michael Doleac

and Yao Ming's underwhelming playoff scrub ass to playoff victories in 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2008.

This myth that T-Mac was a loser, or a let down in the post season needs to stop. I can tell how long one has been watching basketball when they reference his record in the 1st round compared to his actual performance. McGrady almost SINGLE HANDEDLY defeated the pre-cursor to the dominant 2004 defensive juggernaut Pistons in the 2003 playoffs.

Let that marinade for a second retards.

I almost quoted Illegal D, then I realized he was an idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by backb0ard
    T-Mac would have led a team to the 2nd round if he wasn't cross eyed. Gave him excellent court vision though, dat peripheral vision