Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Anyone else actually like Illegal Mexican immigrants?

My opinion is rare.

But I love the illegal Mexicans, first generation Mexicans.

The Mexicans that I hate are the 2nd generation ones. The kids of those mexicans. And California, Arizona has a shit load of these ones. They have the same entitlement as other Americans, yet harp on and on about their skin color and other bullshit like that giving them some kind of "we are oppressed!" belief. Na kid your just a fukn chode. Then you have the ones that grew up in the ghetto since their parents were poor and they adopted ebonics culture.

The mexican immigrants should only be allowed to work here, and then send the money they make to families back home. Not bring them all here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone else actually like Illegal Mexican immigrants?

I'm a second generation Mexican, parents were born in Mexico, I was born in California. I don't feel entitled at all, I grew up in a bad neighborhood and there are alot of Mexicans who adopt the hip hop culture and sag their jeans and glorify the street life, but I was always smart enough to see past that ignorance. I've been to Mexico a bunch of times and grew up with my mexican culture always around me.

The type of people who really bother me are the ones who are born in good families with money, but they somehow adopt the hip hop culture and glorify the street life and believe selling drugs and pimping is the way to go, I know people like this, they also feel entitled because they were spoiled their whole life by their rich parents.

College star

if america wants to better themselves, throw em all out, first second and third generations.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    My opinion is rare.

But I love the illegal Mexicans, first generation Mexicans.

The Mexicans that I hate are the 2nd generation ones. The kids of those mexicans. And California, Arizona has a shit load of these ones. They have the same entitlement as other Americans, yet harp on and on about their skin color and other bullshit like that giving them some kind of "we are oppressed!" belief. Na kid your just a fukn chode. Then you have the ones that grew up in the ghetto since their parents were poor and they adopted ebonics culture.

The mexican immigrants should only be allowed to work here, and then send the money they make to families back home. Not bring them all here.
    Are you saying you also hate black kids too since they adopted their culture?

rank sentamentalist

oh look nick young remembered another of his alts

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I'm a second generation Mexican, parents were born in Mexico, I was born in California. I don't feel entitled at all, I grew up in a bad neighborhood and there are alot of Mexicans who adopt the hip hop culture and sag their jeans and glorify the street life, but I was always smart enough to see past that ignorance. I've been to Mexico a bunch of times and grew up with my mexican culture always around me.

The type of people who really bother me are the ones who are born in good families with money, but they somehow adopt the hip hop culture and glorify the street life and believe selling drugs and pimping is the way to go, I know people like this, they also feel entitled because they were spoiled their whole life by their rich parents.
    I'm guessing you grew up in East LA?

Good college starter

Where I live in SC the ones I know are family folks who work their asses off so their kids can have a better life. It may be a different story closer to the border or where they make up a bigger proportion of the population, I don't know.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    I'm guessing you grew up in East LA?
    Bay Area

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I don't like illegal immigrants of any country. If you do not belong here, then get the **** out.

Do any Mexicans ever immigrate to Spain?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    The type of people who really bother me are the ones who are born in good families with money, but they somehow adopt the hip hop culture and glorify the street life and believe selling drugs and pimping is the way to go
    This.

Some of us that grew up in a shitty environment are the way we are due to our environment.

If most of us had the option to grow up differently we would.

Most people from my neighborhood really are the way they are in order to survive... literally. It always sounds easier for people looking in to judge, but it aint as easy when you live in it.

It takes that much work, that much determination, that much disciplined, that much will than for those living outside of it. And it also takes the right circumstances for some of us to get ahead in life.

I've met people that grew up in a nice area that try to be hard, and I just shake my head cause they have no idea.

Now that I live in Ottawa I see that shit all over. People acting 'hood' and they have NO clue what it's actually like... no clue at all. Even some of the tough areas here in Ottawa and Toronto don't compare... not close.

College star

Is there a group worse than fat mexicans?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Do any Mexicans ever immigrate to Spain?
    Yes, they do. A lot of them, but they're mostly well off. I know a few, one girl, the sister of the husband of my wife's oldest sister married a dude from Barcelona a currently she's living out there. Her mother makes such a big deal of him being Spainard. She's one of those fake personality types, trying to pretend like she's upper class and while she is upper middle class, she's far from being in the high society of the city we live in (Queretaro). Her big ticket (at least in her mind) is that he's Spanish and married to her daughter, even tif the dude works in a shipyard as a crane operator . He's really nice and a big BF4 junkie like me so he's chill as **** but he is far from being "upper class".

A great example would be of that of a pompous and arrogant American chick wanting to potray being more cultured by brown nosing British folks amd always wanting to hang out with them.

BTW, Mexicans can claim Spanish subjects status if they can prove an ancestor was Spanish, in my case, I've kinda explored that option, being that my great grandparents were Spanish. It would be cool as **** having US, Mexican, Spanish citizenship. I could practically go anywhere in the world
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-23-2015 at 11:32 PM.

i like the people

the people out there working, surviving

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    BTW, Mexicans can claim Spanish subjects status if they can prove an ancestor was Spanish, in my case, I've kinda explored that option, being that my great grandparents were Spanish.

I would think we all would have Spanish ancestors if we have a Spanish surname. I have a very Spanish name. In fact, it is one of the Provinces in Spain.