View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Celtics Fans Check In

I suppose I'll do this, since I'm bored.

Location: Whitman, MA. [grew up in Everett, lived in Malden for a while, too]
Favorite Current Celtics: Paul Pierce [would I have it any other way?]
Favorite Former Celtics: Walter McCarty, oh do I miss that man. Recently, probably Big Al, loved watching him develop despite his injuries.
Best Celtics Memory: It's gotta be Pierce's scoring explosion a couple years ago. Big Al destroying Eddy Curry last year. Gerald Green taking it to Kobe for a few minutes in Los Angelas last year. Tons, too many to list.
Other NBA teams you root for: None, really.
Other sports team you root for: Pats, obviously. BoSox. New England Revolution [just kidding].
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote