View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #41
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cousins kicked out of practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei
He is a rookie, how can he have that much attitude.

I guess his only excuse is that most people on that team are scrubs.

Because some of these rooks know their potential, or hear about the hype surrounding themselves, and they buy into it, eat it up, and get drunk on it.

Humility goes a long way in the NBA early on. When a kid's attitude becomes bigger than the game itself, it can literally DESTROY their careers....I mean I can shoot off a bunch of names along the years, that could have had nice careers had their checked their attitudes early on.

The last thing a player needs is a bad rep.....it can literally DESTROY their marketability around the league to the point where no one will want to take a chance on them, knowing their potential to be a cancer to a team....regardless of their talent!

Such a shame.

Hes young though so who knows?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote