View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm coming around on the MKG pick

I really wanted Thomas Robinson. More specifically I wanted the trade with Cleveland to go through and the cats picking Robinson at 4 and getting another 1st rounder. I was disappointed at first when they picked MKG.

But now that I've slept on it I feel much better about the pick. I see MKG as a future Gerald Wallace type cutter/slasher who can play lock down defense. He needs to improve his jump shot but that's one of the easier things to learn in the league (remember Jordan's jumper as a rookie?).

This kid is a fighter and winner and I'm looking forward to watching him develop over the next couple seasons.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote