View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #65
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dropping Out of College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
Replies like this one.

You're a grown man -- 27 years old. No one is going to show more than a passing interest in your life. That's reality. From my limited perspective, this whole thread reads like a device you're using to feel like people care about you.

Randy also brought up something very important . Attitude. A good first step would be to honestly ask why you have such a low opinion of yourself.

I have a low opinion of myself because I am 27 and haven't really accomplished anything of significance of my life. I am obese but am working on it. I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship. I have high social anxiety and timidity issues. I am broke and unemployed. I am getting a degree in Business Management and heard that is a very oversaturated degree so if I don't make it in the entertainment industry, I will have a crappy degree to fall back on. For the most part, these are the reasons I have a low opinion of myself. Randy said it himself, I am a loser for the most part. At the same time, I know wallowing in self-pity isn't going to change my situation and most of my problems can be fixed if I work hard enough.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote