Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Gingereffic
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: LeBron #1 in GW shots since 03-04.

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    wtf really i had no idea he was this clutch
    Maybe cuz everyone is hating on the guy so much. The craziest stat is that Kobe has more missed game winners than any other player in the league. I remember mj Saying he missed 29 games winners and made something like 26. Wow that really shows Mj was much better than all these guys.. Well I guess another fact that lebron and kobe fans will say means nothing. THEY WILL NEVER LEARNNN.. :

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Did I miss the section where it said this thread is only about game winners in the playoffs\players that have been out of the first round? If I did then once again thats my bad because the way I saw it was we were looking at GW in general and it turned into a Kobe vs Lebron. Probably should get the guy to change the title tho it's kinda misleading
    Let me explain this to you as if you were a child.

You asked the question.

Don't understand why people only look at Lebron and Kobe..
    I answered by saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Getting out of the first round is important for some odd reason.
    People generally do not give much attention to players who are second round Virgins. I hate to break it to you, but basketball is a game about winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    YOU = TROLL ALL DAY
    Well this troll was sodomizing you last night

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

I don't care that you are talking about season GW. You asked why people talk only about Kobe and LeBron and I answered your question.
    Go back and reread his post and you'll realize that he's talking about Melo being underrated and disrespected when it comes to being a clutch player. And that whenever there's a topic on who's clutch, both LeBron and Kobe's name always pops up and dominates the discussion. Of course, it's understandable seeing how both have a larger fanbase than Public Enemy #1, Carmelo Anthony.

Oh and BTW, stats don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY
    Well this troll was sodomizing you last night
    Way to go on insulting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    being 'clutch' isn't a statistic. you have to pick the right guy to get you the best shot at the end of close games. and kobe and lebron are the 2 best players for that. statistics are meaning less, those two are the absolute best in creating makable shots.
    Uh-huh...sure. Statistics are meaningless.

Just because you miss a lot of game winners doesn't make you unclutch. It means you have the cajones to take the shots. The fact and the matter is, these 2 guys both have the ball at the end of games, and both score great at the end of games, doesn't have to be the last shot, but they're both great with under 2 mins left, but in my opinion Kobe is better at under 2 mins than anyone else in the game right now.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Let me explain this to you as if you were a child.

You asked the question.

I answered by saying.

People generally do not give much attention to players who are second round Virgins. I hate to break it to you, but basketball is a game about winning.

I agree 1000% basketball is about winning. And If the thread was titled GW in the playoffs do you honestly think I would have made the post I did? Clearly not because Melo seems to go on vacation during the playoffs. But the thread in general was about GW until a Kobe fan boy said something about the playoffs and then the Lebron junkies responded. I simply stated that Melo has been exceptional for GW's during the season and how he shot such a higher % then others.

I then said why do people only talk about Lebron and Kobe because it's a thread about GW's in general and the OP said Lebron was number 1 so I just went through the list and made my comments pretty simple until you made a remark to me..

Back on topic I'm really surprised at Billups at both during the season and in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Way to go on insulting yourself.
    Well your the PRAG (google that sh!t your find what it means)

Last i checked you were maoning for more all i did was fulfill your wishes and now this is the thanks i get

GO find yourself another dick to play with PRAG
    Last edited by SLY; 02-06-2009 at 02:18 AM.

LOL at Eddy Curry and Flip Murray. MAN ARE THOSE GUYS CLUTCH!!!!!!

I already knew Travis Outlaw was pretty clutch. But Peja? GTFO here, I still remember that UFO he put up vs the Lakers in game 7.
    Last edited by imdaman99; 02-06-2009 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
    Go back and reread his post and you'll realize that he's talking about Melo being underrated and disrespected when it comes to being a clutch player. And that whenever there's a topic on who's clutch, both LeBron and Kobe's name always pops up and dominates the discussion. Of course, it's understandable seeing how both have a larger fanbase than Public Enemy #1, Carmelo Anthony.

Oh and BTW, stats don't lie.

Thank you for actually reading it's like he skimmed down my post and saw something about Kobe and Lebron and didn't want the discussion to go back on topic or something.

Originally Posted by Godfather

I understand that completely but when the topic is about GW in general why can't I mention Melo was he has been the most effective during the season? if It was about the playoffs then I wouldn't have but its about in general.

College star

Interesting stats...I think this can finally put to rest the myth of Kobe's ultra clutchness

Melo 13/27 in the clutch with 24 sec or less left =

I understand that completely but when the topic is about GW in general why can't I mention Melo was he has been the most effective during the season? if It was about the playoffs then I wouldn't have but its about in general.
    Because Basketball is a game about winning. Sorry, didn't wanna have to break that to ya.