Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: racist tweet: Greek triple jumper is banned from the Games after her African Joke

***** please

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: racist tweet: Greek triple jumper is banned from the Games after her African Joke

how i feel about this (first 10 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5n_Y...eature=related

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Don't care about the joke and the racist sentiment. Find it funny she's been working her ass off for four years and got her ass sent packing though. Bet she'll be crying for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Justified, imo. You let her slide then you have to let anyone and everyone with a racist mentality slide. I'm glad she was removed from the Games.

You see, here's the thing:
    With so many athletes participating from across the globe, it wouldn't be fair to allow a racist comment to slide. She'd be offending an entire region of Olympic supporters.

Plus, I think racist jokes are lame now. I'm past laughing at mocking someone's differences.

Very good NBA starter

what's the surprise? the biggest and most open racists in europe are the greeks, hands down. they are, by far, the most ass-backwards redneck country of that region. Greece represents the low end and utter embarrassment of Europe.

i find it hilarious that the committee is trying so hard to pretend the rest of the greece don't act or feel like that. pretending they have class or something. that's so fulla shit..

maybe they know they have a bad reputation and that's why they're extra sensitive in not wanting the rest of the world to observe the stereotype.

but she posted that tweet because that's how she normally has a conversation with people in her country.

it seemed racist by international standards, but in greece, that's how they talk openly. but that just shows what a dumb ass country they live in. in other countries like.... THE USA , at least racists are smart enough to talk their racist sh!t in private and not in public.
    Last edited by DCL; 07-29-2012 at 11:59 AM.

I think what happened to her is FUNNY

She couldnt care less what people thought before she got kicked off the team..

"I laugh... I no care"

But as soon as they booted her off the team, her demeanor changed 180 degrees

now she is bitter and upset..

Ah well... thats how the cookie crumbles

Now she cares, but its too late now...

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    what's the surprise? the biggest and most open racists in europe are the greeks, hands down. they are, by far, the most ass-backwards redneck country of that region. Greece represents the low end and utter embarrassment of Europe.

i find it hilarious that the committee is trying so hard to pretend the rest of the greece don't act or feel like that. pretending they have class or something. that's so fulla shit..

maybe they know they have a bad reputation and that's why they're extra sensitive in not wanting the rest of the world to observe the stereotype.

but she posted that tweet because that's how she normally has a conversation with people in her country.

it seemed racist by international standards, but in greece, that's how they talk openly. but that just shows what a dumb ass country they live in. in other countries like.... THE USA , at least racists are smart enough to talk their racist sh!t in private and not in public.
    Because one Olympian represents the whole country, strong logic bro

And if the Greeks are as racist as you say they are wouldn't they just kick out all the African illegal immigrants and send them back to their third world shithole? The fact that Greece is letting them in, giving them shelter and some pension tells me that aren't as bad as you make them out to be.

BTW, we have race crimes everyday in the United States.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Because one Olympian represents the whole country, strong logic bro

And if the Greeks are as racist as you say they are wouldn't they just kick out all the African illegal immigrants and send them back to their third world shithole? The fact that Greece is letting them in, giving them shelter and some pension tells me that aren't as bad as you make them out to be.

BTW, we have race crimes everyday in the United States.
    whatever.

Greece is still the sh1t hole of europe. you so stupidly sensitive you're probably from there.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    whatever.

Greece is still the sh1t hole of europe. you so stupidly sensitive you're probably from there.
    I'm not Greek nor do I give a shit about Greece. Greece may be struggling right now economically but it's still one of the stronger economies in the world but continue acting like a dumb ignorant American.

I'm not Greek nor do I give a shit about Greece. Greece may be struggling right now economically but it's still one of the stronger economies in the world but continue acting like a dumb ignorant American.
    not so sure about that..

Saw a basketball once DJ Pualy D's Avatar

Greece ekonomi still bette than the 3rd werld shit holes these blacks come from

how come mohammed ali is allowed to reprehsent at the olympiaks after saying black/white loving is wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

now dont get me wrong bros, pauly d loves international puzzy but if i say this shit and i might not be allowed on tv again. ali says this shit and notasingleshit is given. greek athlete says stupid joke and she expel

basically black can say anything as long as not anti-homo and no one cares. whites need to be carefuhl about what we say. nowwatimsaing?

Banned

typical greek piece of scum

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    not so sure about that..
    Too lazy to look up proper sources but this is from Wiki
    The economy of Greece is the 34th or 42nd largest in the world at $299[1] or $304[2] billion by nominal gross domestic product or purchasing power parity respectively, according to World Bank statistics for the year 2011. Additionally, Greece is the 15th largest economy in the 27-member European Union.[22] In terms of per capita income, Greece is ranked 29th or 33rd in the world at $27,875 and $27,624 for nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively.
    All cited by Eurostat...

Greece is in a major recession but it's still a strong economy

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pualy D
    Greece ekonomi still bette than the 3rd werld shit holes these blacks come from

how come mohammed ali is allowed to reprehsent at the olympiaks after saying black/white loving is wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

now dont get me wrong bros, pauly d loves international puzzy but if i say this shit and i might not be allowed on tv again. ali says this shit and notasingleshit is given. greek athlete says stupid joke and she expel

I was thinking the same exact thing tbh.