Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: Lonely_sandberg

  1. #46
    Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoo


    jan 2014 poster think he bosss go cry to your mother again http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=11 that the biggest jokes i have ever hear men your worse then fk ** nauruprude Lonely_blandberg maybe if you werent so fk ** stupid retart you would not be so lonely you idiot your name so fk ** beta i bet your dickes dryer then sahara fk ** desert you idiot i dont not understand half shit you say man motherlover and a gay threewa ys ??? listen men go suck a gloryholes dickes you beta and fk ** one of jamearfears anime pillow that the only sex you well ever have
    If you aren't shook, then why did you dedicate an entire thread to crying about me?


  2. #47
    NBA Superstar fiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    14,957

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Sandberg
    If you aren't shook, then why did you dedicate an entire thread to crying about me?

    fugly bitch

  3. #48
    I report you dannywpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,537

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    I expected a more fun gimmick account Theoo. This one is lame and kind of weird.

  4. #49
    maimi heat fan sinc'89 Theoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    icealand
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Sandberg
    If you aren't shook, then why did you dedicate an entire thread to crying about me?

    it a calling you out thred retart and drop it like your mother do when your a babby

    Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    I expected a more fun gimmick account Theoo. This one is lame and kind of weird.
    im these guy to ? comone men let make one thing clear ; i have only one accounts ; i maybe one the only peoples on ish who have never make alts i join these forum 2010 by googling basketballs forum

  5. #50
    Decent college freshman dr.hee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,579

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Agreed theoo

    Dry ass gimmick, didn't know sandberg fans existed
    Strange gimmick, but Brooklyn Nine-Nine is nice. Better than their shitty team.

  6. #51
    Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    it a calling you out thred retart and drop it like your mother do when your a babby
    Call it whatever you like, I'm obviously in your illiterate head...

  7. #52
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Lonely Sandberg owning this thread.

  8. #53
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    H-Town
    Posts
    15,626

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoo


    jan 2014 poster think he bosss go cry to your mother again http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=11 that the biggest jokes i have ever hear men your worse then fk ** nauruprude Lonely_blandberg maybe if you werent so fk ** stupid retart you would not be so lonely you idiot your name so fk ** beta i bet your dickes dryer then sahara fk ** desert you idiot i dont not understand half shit you say man motherlover and a gay threewa ys ??? listen men go suck a gloryholes dickes you beta and fk ** one of jamearfears anime pillow that the only sex you well ever have

  9. #54
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    56,528

    Default Re: Lonely_sandberg

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2467372/

    Huge fan of his show. Brooklyn Ninenine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •