Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79

Thread: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

  1. #16
    The Master Debater XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UConn
    Posts
    7,366

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by kobedaman24
    Just about everytime I do that, I get called for a reach. It is pretty annoying.
    06>05>07
    I agree, Live 06 actually attempted at allowing you to play defense, that's why I was so disappointed with this years 'edition'.

  2. #17
    its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Land of 16 NBA Championships
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    I agree, Live 06 actually attempted at allowing you to play defense, that's why I was so disappointed with this years 'edition'.
    Yeah same here. Well, you're pretty lucky, you got it free. I paid $50 for a piece of crap game..

    Definetly not going to buy Live 08, unless EA decides to completely remake it.

    --
    But seriously now, what's up with EA. I bought NFS Most Wanted and beat it in 4 days...

    It's a marketing scheme

  3. #18
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,559

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    I've never played the 2k seried, only Live. Your right though, it is pretty dumb.

  4. #19
    Cornell Basketball=#1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,108

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    on youtube, there was a video showcasing the development of Live 07 with some interviews with the chief programmers. Compared to 2k7, the entire mindset was blatantly different. All the Live developers were talking about were "being able to pull off even sicker dunks and passes, even more fancy moves, enhanced superstar modes, etc"

    It was such bullsh&t and truly showed the state of mind that the entire Live series is approached from. It's pathetic

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,890

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by kobedaman24
    Just about everytime I do that, I get called for a reach. It is pretty annoying.
    06>05>07
    06 is trash, every time i play on allstar mode and face tony paker (or any other pg) he ends up with 40, shooting 3s and getting my bigs in foul trouble. I get him on my team and he misses 2 open fast break layups in a row and when i try to get inside he gets blocked by a bum like frye or curry.

    No way to play defense and if you want to win all you need is a dunker or a power big man.

  6. #21
    Local High School Star JSub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,119

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    I dunked with Nash on NBA Live. Is anybody ever going to believe me??

  7. #22
    its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Land of 16 NBA Championships
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    06 is trash, every time i play on allstar mode and face tony paker (or any other pg) he ends up with 40, shooting 3s and getting my bigs in foul trouble. I get him on my team and he misses 2 open fast break layups in a row and when i try to get inside he gets blocked by a bum like frye or curry.

    No way to play defense and if you want to win all you need is a dunker or a power big man.
    I don't have much problem with that. What system do you have it for?

  8. #23
    The Master Debater XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UConn
    Posts
    7,366

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    I dunked with Nash on NBA Live. Is anybody ever going to believe me??
    Do you remember that old topic?

  9. #24
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,559

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    I dunked with Nash on NBA Live. Is anybody ever going to believe me??
    I've never had Nash dunk for me. What year was it?

  10. #25
    The Truth
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    1,753

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    J-Will could throw down a vicious one hander in 2003

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,890

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by kobedaman24
    I don't have much problem with that. What system do you have it for?
    ps2

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,890

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    and the best basketball game has to be 2k3 or 2k2

  13. #28
    its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Land of 16 NBA Championships
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    ps2
    Ohh ok.. I got it for 360, might be a bit different....

  14. #29
    The Master Debater XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UConn
    Posts
    7,366

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    and the best basketball game has to be 2k3 or 2k2
    You got to be kidding, that has to be the worst game I've ever played.

    You can enjoy it if you enjoy missing 90% of your open dunks by 7 footers. Or your fast breaks consist of fadeaway hookshots when a open layup is available.

    Probably the only game worse than Live 07 is 2K3. They made so many improvements in 2K4.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,890

    Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    You got to be kidding, that has to be the worst game I've ever played.

    You can enjoy it if you enjoy missing 90% of your open dunks by 7 footers. Or your fast breaks consist of fadeaway hookshots when a open layup is available.

    Probably the only game worse than Live 07 is 2K3. They made so many improvements in 2K4.
    i'm not sure which one it was, all i know is that i got my xbox and thats all i played all day, and it had iverson on the cover. That was quite some time ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •