Default Kendrick Perkins: "Siakam is more skilled than Giannis!!! Don't @ me"

Been saying this for a while now. He is physically more gifted than most players in the league which, favors him to do more freak sh!t on the court. Skills-wise, it's not even close. Siakam still has room for improvement but no one will even think about leaving him open like he is some kind of BUM. I think his handles can be better. But it's gonna come. He just needs to slow down a little and especially on the offensive end of the floor.

Defensively we have so many bodies to show Giannis. I really feel bad for him. The Raptors really have his number.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Kendrick Perkins: "Siakam is more skilled than Giannis!!! Don't @ me"

What happened to your other thread?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Kendrick Perkins: "Siakam is more skilled than Giannis!!! Don't @ me"

I said that in 2019. Siakam actually uses basketball moves to create offense... last I watched him he was using all types of hesi's, floaters, bankers, and footwork to elude defenders and put the ball in the hoop. He wasn't just slamming into guys and then dunking it.

Who is Siakam?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Keith Van Horn was more skilled than Shaq. So?

Let's be real, Siakim's game is pretty f*cking ugly too.

College superstar

Giannis, Siakam, Lebron, Shawn Marrion.. where did these guys learn how to play ball?

Decent college freshman

A lot of players are? Saying Siakam is more skilled than Giannis is not a shocking statement if you know th game somewhat. But why say it? Giannis is a beast, more explosive, much more of a presence to have. Siakam does some things better but he can look pretty weak and underwhelming sometimes imo.

Would Raptors and Bucks swap them?

its a fact. giannis has no skills meanwhile siakam is skilled for a big guy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Trashcal and skill don't belong in the same sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Trashcal and skill don't belong in the same sentence
    I dont know about that. He was pretty good as a third option. Very hard to guard.

Plus he only needed one ring to have more championships than the entire nets franchise.

NBA rookie of the year

So why doesn't Siakim attack rim with a live dribble as much as Giannis if he's more skilled and physically gifted himself.

It's because he's stiff and uncoordinated compared to Giannis.

Siakaham isn't that consistent tho

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Giannis, Siakam, Lebron, Shawn Marrion.. where did these guys learn how to play ball?
    The fact you put lebron with those players shows me you’re just a hater. Lebron is very skilled