Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The thought of Lebron winning a championship is messing with my mental health

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Cool

Default Re: The thought of Lebron winning a championship is messing with my mental health

Facebook or LeBron? What ****s you up more?

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Facebook or LeBron? What ****s you up more?

Lebron. Facebook makes me feel out of place and not worthy. But if Lebron wins, it's like my world has shattered.

would oat meal solving your constipation make your bitch tits stop growing?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Lol seriously if i had an alt/dup, i would have to name it horny or something like that.
    The reason why I mentioned MrFonzworth is because sometimes MrFonzworth seems to go after, say something insulting to random users. I mean I don't know the history between individual users, maybe there's some, but since I don't then it comes off out of nowhere. But it's something that I like about MrFonzworth.

You know who it reminds me a little? Walk on Water. In the sense that perhaps they both know that they can say whatever, be as honest as they can, because they're just a faceless person on the internet. They can be as honest as they can with their struggles in life, or randomly insult a random person, it's all meaningless because either way they kind of are only a figment of the imagination of the readers. A lot of people don't realize that, so they try to come off as happening as possible.

So who knows, maybe you're MrFonzworth AND Walk on Water. And maybe DoctorP. Akrazotile.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Did you always hate bron? Cause at least me when growing up I was huge kobe hater, but later learned to appreciate what he does, cause he is just that good, I coudlnt just be a blind hater anymore. Maybe its just me mellowing out i dunno, but I still hate steph and the dubs with passion so who knows. Not to the point of mental health issues tho

Op is suffering from Lebron deranged syndrome

You should be loving LeBron. He's a Trump hating BLM blowhard.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic View Post
    Did you always hate bron? Cause at least me when growing up I was huge kobe hater, but later learned to appreciate what he does, cause he is just that good, I coudlnt just be a blind hater anymore. Maybe its just me mellowing out i dunno, but I still hate steph and the dubs with passion so who knows. Not to the point of mental health issues tho

I was a Kobe hater too and then later rooted for him. He never won when I rooted for him though. There was a time when I made a bet with my friend that Lebron would win 5 championships with the Heat and that he would win the first year. I lost that bet badly and paid 30 bucks a month for 2 years. Then when he started getting credit every year even when losing, that's when I started to hate him. I feel like he shouldn't be able to bulldoze.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The reason why I mentioned MrFonzworth is because sometimes MrFonzworth seems to go after, say something insulting to random users. I mean I don't know the history between individual users, maybe there's some, but since I don't then it comes off out of nowhere. But it's something that I like about MrFonzworth.

You know who it reminds me a little? Walk on Water. In the sense that perhaps they both know that they can say whatever, be as honest as they can, because they're just a faceless person on the internet. They can be as honest as they can with their struggles in life, or randomly insult a random person, it's all meaningless because either way they kind of are only a figment of the imagination of the readers. A lot of people don't realize that, so they try to come off as happening as possible.

So who knows, maybe you're MrFonzworth AND Walk on Water. And maybe DoctorP. Akrazotile.
    Chill out with the nonsense assuming, pal. It's ridiculous.

If i were MrFonzworth, i would be pro-china, korea and be teasing random posters in the nba forum from time to time.

If i were Walk on Water, then i would be making obscure blog-like threads daily and be melting down about lebron often.

If i were DoctorP, i would shit in tons of threads by randomly spamming consecutive posts with no substances at all.

And if i were Akrazotile, then i would be stanning lebron all the way and be a racist somehow, as well as hate on trump also.

But so far, i don't. So you have to stop imagining things.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Chill out with the nonsense assuming, pal. It's ridiculous.

If i were MrFonzworth, i would be pro-china, korea and be teasing random posters in the nba forum from time to time.

If i were Walk on Water, then i would be making obscure blog-like threads daily and be melting down about lebron often.

If i were DoctorP, i would shit in tons of threads by randomly spamming consecutive posts with no substances at all.

And if i were Akrazotile, then i would be stanning lebron all the way and be a racist somehow, as well as hate on trump also.

But so far, i don't. So you have to stop imagining things.
    I know you're not them (though maybe a slight chance about MrFonzworth). But you have there personality down, so if you were them, you would act like them. I still can't believe Akrazotile is still staning Lebron. And some people say he's me. Though I don't think he's a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I know you're not them (though maybe a slight chance about MrFonzworth). But you have there personality down, so if you were them, you would act like them. I still can't believe Akrazotile is still staning Lebron. And some people say he's me. Though I don't think he's a racist.
    Lol yeah ish is a crazy place indeed

Saw a basketball once

I hope your statement is figurative, because mental health is a serious issues and people need to approach it in a serious matter. I understand what you’re trying to say here, but I wish you had chosen different words. This is quite a sensitive topic for me, as I was dealing with some pretty hard stuff a while ago. I was having depressing thoughts and at one point have lost the will to continue my daily life and just lock myself in my room. I was also getting more panic attacks, so at one point I decided to get help and found this online platform helping with overcoming a panic attack. I was feeling so much better after some time, so I was very grateful.

Sixers are winning it so don't worry