Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default They say Kevin Durant is a snake

But why do we give lebron a pass just because his plan was foiled? He was planning on ruining the nba his plan just backfired. There’s no need to call him a snake if you don’t think lebron did nothing wrong. It seems like the media is tryna cover this up. Btw this is not a hate thread on lebron so please be objective

Default Re: They say Kevin Durant is a snake

Backfired how?

The man went to 8 straight finals and won 3 rings. He just won one last year what are we talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Backfired how?

The man went to 8 straight finals and won 3 rings. He just won one last year what are we talking about here?
    I’m talking about specifically with Miami. Not two not three not 4 but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    I’m talking about specifically with Miami. Not two not three not 4 but.....
    He won 2 and went to 4 straight NBA finals in 4 years with them?

OP just like many posters is retarded let me explain why.

KD joining the Warriors isn't the same as LeBron and the Heat. A similar situation would have been LeBron joining the Celtics with KG, Pierce, Ray Allen and Rondo. They were still all stars up until 2012.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Backfired how?

Losing the Finals means you wouldn't have made the Finals from the other conference, so Finals appearances are conference-dependant affairs - only winning them matters

Heck, Iverson, Dwight, Lebron and Kidd won the East with 1-star teams from 2001-2009 - so weak teams were routinely winning the conference, yet Lebron formed a super-team to guarantee Finals appearances (cheated).

Ultimately, he's mostly lost wherever he went (lost as historic favorite in 09' and 10... 2/4 with Kobe-Pau II... 1/4 with Kyrie.. lottery in West without AD to lead team statistically)

LeBron would have won every single championship in the 90s with that garbage Cavs team he was playing with in the 2000s.

KD joining the Warriors isn't the same as LeBron and the Heat. A similar situation would have been LeBron joining the Celtics with KG, Pierce, Ray Allen and Rondo. They were still all stars up until 2012.
    Get the fck out my thread ****** bitch I didn’t call you retarded or anything. But you have comprehension problems I’m not wasting my time on your team hopping ass

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    LeBron would have won every single championship in the 90s with that garbage Cavs team he was playing with in the 2000s.
    Keep in mind he would be playing with 90’s rules that allowed handchecking, and never rewarded flopping with anything but an embarrassing no-call. 90’s Bulls would easily beat them, 90’s Knicks would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Get the fck out my thread ****** bitch I didn’t call you retarded or anything. But you have comprehension problems I’m not wasting my time on your team hopping ass
    It is just a thread, not a nightclub. Log your sensitive ass off this forum then, if you can't take an insult. I gave you two responses but of course, you only replied to this one?

In Miami he went to 4 straight finals in 4 years with them. I am confused when yo usay, backfired.

The team hopper is right. This would only be a comparable situation if Bran joined the Celtics after losing to them in 2010.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku View Post
    The team hopper is right. This would only be a comparable situation if Bran joined the Celtics after losing to them in 2010.
    And if KG-Pierce-Ray were all about 5 years younger.

College superstar

it was a lame move by lebron. nobody will tell you otherwise, but its still not comparable to durant. he was eliminated by the team he choked against, the same team who already won a championship, won 73 games in the regular-season and were seconds away from winning another one. apples and oranges.

the decision didn't pan out the way we thought so he's not criticized for it. miami was great but not warrior stacked when they won in 2012 & 2013. they should have lost in 2013, but the spurs amended their mistake in 2014.
    Last edited by mehyaM24; 03-14-2021 at 01:04 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24 View Post
    it was a lame move by lebron. nobody will tell you otherwise, but its still not comparable to durant. he was eliminated by the team he choked against, the same team who already won a championship, won 73 games in the regular-season and were seconds away from winning another one. apples and oranges.

the decision didn't pan out the way we thought so he's not criticized for it. miami was great but not warrior stacked when they won in 2012 & 2013. they should have lost in 2013, but the spurs amended their mistake in 2014.

Lebron's Heat had the most talent in the league by far ("not 6, not 7"), so they had the same advantage over the league as the Warriors

And since lebron's Heat and Cavs stacked the deck first, KD needed more talent to stack the deck in 2017 than he would've needed in 2010 (before lebron started stacking the deck and raising the bar for the talent needed to win)

agree, however Lebron also tried to break the league, creating a super team.