0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Masks

Default Masks

WTF

Default Re: Masks

Haven't touched a mask since April

I vote make em optional because I believe in freedom of choice

If you're frightened of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate and believe a piece of cloth over your face will protect you from a airborne virus composed a tiny nanoparticles then go ahead

at this point? optional indoors.

and anybody wearing one outdoors can get decked without legal repercussion.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Cumulatively, no known infections prevented by masks in the US so far. In fact, I'm not aware of any peer-reviewed study providing an estimation either. ~170 million cumulative infections in the US so far per latest CDC model.

Speaking of masks...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_3L830U...jpg&name=small

Make it optional. I don't really care anymore - I just want antivaxers to shut up and walk around however they please. If they die from their own negligence then they die.

I would also say that vaccine cards should be made mandatory to enter a hospital or for an ambulance to take you if you have a bad case of covid and aren't vaccinated. If you die, then you die. Consider it a sort of waiver.

Put up signs urging people to get vaccinated and to wear a mask indoor when around other people. No mandates though - except one. Only those vaccinated may enter a hospital or ambulance. That's it. Nothing else.

Edit: kids under 18 are an exception from the hospital/ambulance mandate though since they can't get the vaccine.
    Last edited by bladefd; 09-22-2021 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Make it optional. I don't really care anymore - I just want antivaxers to shut up and walk around however they please. If they die from their own negligence then they die.

I would also say that vaccine cards should be made mandatory to enter a hospital or for an ambulance to take you if you have a bad case of covid and aren't vaccinated. If you die, then you die. Consider it a sort of waiver.
    Unreal take.

So you don't believe that people should have the freedom to refuse medical intrusions into their bodies for a "vaccine" that hasn't had a RCT that tested for reducing hospitalization & death. I don't think you've thought your position through...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Per the CDC and their COVID-19 Vaccine safety updates (link)

for every 1,000,000 Covid-19 vaccinations in 12-17 year olds, 200 hospitalizations & 1 death from Covid-19 would be prevented.

for every 1,000,000 Covid-19 vaccinations in 12-15 year olds & 16-25 year olds, 3000 events in which medical care in ER/hospital would occur from vaccination.
    Anyways, in your opinion, what other circumstances should a hospital or ambulance refuse service to someone?

Think of all the people who have been hospitalized for:

1) accidental injury due to partying too hard or doing dumb shit
    2) alcohol overdoses
    3) other drug overdoses
    4) attempted suicide
    5) HIV, HEP C, mainly from drug abuse and lifestyle choices
    6) cardiovascular complications - poor diet, exercise, sleep, along with choosing not to take their preventative meds
    7) a pt with influenza symptoms who did not get vaccinated for influenza
    8) non-compliance with diabetes meds & again, poor lifestyle choices
    9) COPD exacerbation in an non-compliant person - smokers, for example
    10) people who put off routine cancer screenings and/or ignored warning signs for months and chose not to get checked out, now trying to be admitted for advanced cancer
    11) an HPV pt not vaccinated with Gardasil

Which circumstances should the hospital/ambulance refuse service?

Also:

Edit: kids under 18 are an exception from the hospital/ambulance mandate though since they can't get the vaccine.
    Just FYI almost 12 million kids between ages 12 and 17 have gotten at least 1 dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

CDC on the efficacy here:

Per the CDC and their COVID-19 Vaccine safety updates (link)

for every 1,000,000 Covid-19 vaccinations in 12-17 year olds, 200 hospitalizations & 1 death from Covid-19 would be prevented.

for every 1,000,000 Covid-19 vaccinations in 12-15 year olds & 16-25 year olds, 3000 events in which medical care in ER/hospital would occur from vaccination.

Unreal take.

So you don't believe that people should have the freedom to refuse medical intrusions into their bodies for a "vaccine" that hasn't had a RCT that tested for reducing hospitalization & death. I don't think you've thought your position through...

Anyways, in your opinion, what other circumstances should a hospital or ambulance refuse service to someone?

Think of all the people who have been hospitalized for:

1) accidental injury due to partying too hard or doing dumb shit
    2) alcohol overdoses
    3) other drug overdoses
    4) attempted suicide
    5) HIV, HEP C, mainly from drug abuse and lifestyle choices
    6) cardiovascular complications - poor diet, exercise, sleep, along with choosing not to take their preventative meds
    7) a pt with influenza symptoms who did not get vaccinated for influenza
    8) non-compliance with diabetes meds & again, poor lifestyle choices
    9) COPD exacerbation in an non-compliant person - smokers, for example
    10) people who put off routine cancer screenings and/or ignored warning signs for months and chose not to get checked out, now trying to be admitted for advanced cancer
    11) an HPV pt not vaccinated with Gardasil

Which circumstances should the hospital/ambulance refuse service?

Also:
    bladefd blocked you a long time ago.

three more for the blade man.

Should people who have been confirmed recovered from Covid-19 also be refused service?

Should people who had allergic reactions to the first dose, and thus never became "fully vaccinated," also be refused service?

Is there a point where someone previously vaccinated no longer qualifies for a hospital admission or ambulance, such as a person overdue for their booster shot?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    bladefd blocked you a long time ago.
    He put on his Captain Obvious hat and replied to me the other day.

Either way, my responses aren't only for him, but for everyone else to see how absurd his CNN-like takes are.

three more for the blade man.

Should people who have been confirmed recovered from Covid-19 also be refused service?

Should people who had allergic reactions to the first dose, and thus never became "fully vaccinated," also be refused service?

Is there a point where someone previously vaccinated no longer qualifies for a hospital admission or ambulance, such as a person overdue for their booster shot?
    How about we just refuse medical treatment to all conservatives and trump voters? We all know that this is what the libtards really want anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    How about we just refuse medical treatment to all conservatives and trump voters? We all know that this is what the libtards really want anyway
    Pretty sure they are trying to avoid those people ending up in hospital out of their own stupidity in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Pretty sure they are trying to avoid those people ending up in hospital out of their own stupidity in the first place.
    exactly... so why beat around the bush and deny health care to blacks and other non-vaxxed blue voters considering the authoritarians dont really care about vaccine status, just an individuals political beliefs

Put up signs urging people to get vaccinated and to wear a mask indoor when around other people. No mandates though - except one. Only those vaccinated may enter a hospital or ambulance. That's it. Nothing else.

That's literally psychotic, what's wrong with you

Make it optional. I don't really care anymore - I just want antivaxers to shut up and walk around however they please.
    Which is all we ever asked for. Wanna wear a mask and get vaxxed? Knock yourself out. Just dont tell others what to do.