Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Retired

Default Re: Tesla successfully creates brain link technology with 8 test subjects

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles View Post
    You don't want to get inoculated, but you do want a brain implant? 'F uck is going on here?
    did i say i wanted to be a test subject prior to it being perfected or me not having a terminal illness and imminent death being the only reason i would volunteer?

because i'm pretty sure i didn't say i would sign up to be a lab rat baboon test monkey like the vaccinated

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Default Re: Tesla successfully creates brain link technology with 8 test subjects

Sure, but there has to be something more to it than that. Are you going to get vaccinated in 10 years time? I mean, you've brought Jesus into this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

problem is Telsa is a huge fan of Lebron James , so they initiated a thought love bron forever.

They all died from the overload

Retired

Sure, but there has to be something more to it than that. Are you going to get vaccinated in 10 years time? I mean, you've brought Jesus into this.
    not till I'm 70. that's when you're actually at risk. and the long term effects won't matter. plus il be driving around in a scooter so I won't worry about passing out and my heart rate won't be going up and il be on blood thinners anyway.

No, it seems to me that you think something metaphysical is at play here. I don't understand why you don't extend this to the transhumanist agenda.

Retired

No, it seems to me that you think something metaphysical is at play here. I don't understand why you don't extend this to the transhumanist agenda.
    not everyone that has episodes from the vaccine is God smiting them. some are good willed people that are just unfortunate. but in this certain case God may have brought on her symptoms in an untimely fashion or in our case timely as viewers because she represents evil and mocks freedom and the love Jesus/God has for people

Have you considered the possibilty that it's, you know, a false presentation?

Retired

Have you considered the possibilty that it's, you know, a false presentation?
    the timing/wording/crystal clear imagery is probably 1 in a 100 billion

like even just that happening in the same day for her off camera would be 1 in a 100 million.

it was like a scene out of a movie that if any of us saw in theaters we would go "yeeeeah riiiiight. that would never happen"

i refuse to believe that I live in a universe where something like this is capable of happening. like we somehow ended up in the parallel dimension where kobe dies in a helicopter AND this happens.. are we really this insanely lucky/unlucky?

I refuse to believe that. it's possible sure but at a certain point you have to suspend disbelief based on laws of probability.

Or is this the reaction they are trying to elicit?

Retired

Or is this the reaction they are trying to elicit?
    so you think either the woman fell and cracked her skull onpurpose or the vaccines have a remote controlled activation and the democrats are sabotaging their own scheme?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    did i say i wanted to be a test subject prior to it being perfected or me not having a terminal illness and imminent death being the only reason i would volunteer?

because i'm pretty sure i didn't say i would sign up to be a lab rat baboon test monkey like the vaccinated

Bro you're a pleb just like the rest of us. You're not in the elite club lol. This type of technology would be used as surveillance on us. Like that tom cruise movie minority report. Basically whack and imprison people for thought crimes since your thoughts would be readable and searchable by the authorities. They would have you and me on the watchlists just for speaking out on the mandates. And anyone that even had a thought against them would be tiered.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    so you think either the woman fell and cracked her skull onpurpose or the vaccines have a remote controlled activation and the democrats are sabotaging their own scheme?
    Firstly, let's get religion and politics out of here. I'm saying that you were meant to see it. Look at Saget. All the people saying it's the vaccine, they now look like clowns. I don't know what happened to Saget, but it's the deliberate omission of information to manipulate a group. Dover? They wanted you to see it. Epstein? There's no Epstein -- at least not the way he's presented. They show it to you... and then they take it away. It's Greek theatre transmuted into Masonic theatre, dark social engineering, etc.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Bro you're a pleb just like the rest of us. You're not in the elite club lol. This type of technology would be used as surveillance on us. Like that tom cruise movie minority report. Basically whack and imprison people for thought crimes since your thoughts would be readable and searchable by the authorities. They would have you and me on the watchlists just for speaking out on the mandates. And anyone that even had a thought against them would be tiered.
    only at first. but after they realized everyone implanted with the device had random thoughts of wanting to rape every hot chick they see and punch assholes in the face they would realize humans have a process of judgement called an inner conscience that would go over the repercussions of such actions and ultimately decide its not worth the trouble.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Anyone who thinks Elon Musk has invented anything or is a genius either hasn't given the guy much thought and just thinks sensationalist news articles are correct or they have dove head first into his weird cult of personality.

Retired

Firstly, let's get religion and politics out of here. I'm saying that you were meant to see it. Look at Saget. All the people saying it's the vaccine, they now look like clowns. I don't know what happened to Saget, but it's the deliberate omission of information to manipulate a group. Dover? They wanted you to see it. Epstein? There's no Epstein -- at least not the way he's presented. They show it to you... and then they take it away. It's Greek theatre transmuted into Masonic theatre, dark social engineering, etc.

ummm.. I'm sorry but are you under the impression that the only side effect is heart failure? another major side effect is fainting like the woman in this video that cracked her head on the ground. Bob Sagets autopsy said he died of a skull fractures he didn't even know about. so naturally he had the exact same episode as this woman. he went to bed after he woke up not even realizing what just happened

what are you talking about? you think every video of soccer players dying, people fainting, story about celebrities dying young is all a big collusion to trick a portion of people to not wanna take the vaccine?...because everyone that never got vaccinated made up their minds long before seeing any of this stuff. we expected it. we had common sense and knew experimental drugs are dangerous and need 8 years of clinical trials at the very least. and why would there be a big collusion to scare people when the collusion is actually to scare people of covid and make them take the vaccine. what reason would there be to do a worldwide scam to get people not to do anything. how does that make people money

you're not making any sense. most of the stuff we see is hard to find a lot of the time. the media won't even broadcast or report half the shit I've seen. how is that a plan to brainwash me if I gotta find it on a message board and listen to some Indian chick talk about something the average person doesn't even know about. my dad scoffed at the idea of Pfizer colluding with governments to push the vaccines nonstop cause of how their contract is structured. he actually still believes that antivirals didn't exist prior to the Pfizer paxlovid release. he thinks monoclonal antibodies are make believe and ivermectin is horse paste still lol

that's the brainwashed moron you're referring to.