Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Retired

Default Tesla successfully creates brain link technology with 8 test subjects

but some died so throw the greatest innovator of the 21st century in jail for animal cruelty

https://us.yahoo.com/entertainment/e...205653491.html

btw 11 PEOPLE died building this

Retired

Default Re: Tesla successfully creates brain link technology with 8 test subjects

when they perfect this technology you will literally be able to do almost anything. you would have instant access to information just by thinking it. you could become the greatest BJJ/MMA fighter in the world instantly

it would be like the movie limitless

i think its worth a few dead monkeys

Default Re: Tesla successfully creates brain link technology with 8 test subjects

I want all this shit to happen when I die, too soon. I don't want anything to do with sci fi tech.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    I want all this shit to happen when I die, too soon. I don't want anything to do with sci fi tech.
    if man can successfully merge with machine and have access to the entire internet instantly then we will have the ability to be our own doctors, scientists and have access to stem cell research. people will be smart enough to build synthetic body parts in their own home like bladerunner except for themselves instead of replicants

got something in your eye? scoop it out and implant a new one

"tesla. download eye surgeon files"

"tesla. turn off pain receptors"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    if man can successfully merge with machine and have access to the entire internet instantly then we will have the ability to be our own doctors, scientists and have access to stem cell research. people will be smart enough to build synthetic body parts in their own home like bladerunner except for themselves instead of replicants

got something in your eye? scoop it out and implant a new one

"tesla. download eye surgeon files"

"tesla. turn off pain receptors"

Call me old school, but I like earning my knowledge and skills by actually putting the time and effort

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Call me old school, but I like earning my knowledge and skills by actually putting the time and effort
    yeah but theres a cap to what a normal person can do. only savants can get to the point where they can provide breakthroughs in human capabilities and usually they're autistic. to have both the brain power of a super genius and be able to hone that skill to the benefit of humanity would grow our species to the point where disease and aging might be a thing of the past. no more dealing with big pharma/governments when you wanna get something done. theres been hundreds of cures for cancer and they've all been snuffed out like ivermectin basically... you can't just depend on greedy corporations that depend on people being sick and dying to make money off them. we have to bridge the gap somehow.

reading a few books won't make you or me be able to grow human organ in our living room. and thats just one aspect. if we had unlimit access to technology and understanding of it through brain link technology you would be able to build your own engine. grow your own food. build robots to help you complete tasks. you would become highly skilled at carpentry over night and you could build your own home, take on new jobs/trades whenever you wanted. basically if you could think it you could do it

Your brain connected to the internet 24/7. What could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Your brain connected to the internet 24/7. What could go wrong?
    Refer to OP as an example of the consequences. He has several alts that post nonstop on ISh.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Refer to OP as an example of the consequences. He has several alts that post nonstop on ISh.
    I swear on my own life this account is the only one I have to post with

If this is released to the public, it just isn't going to end will.

Society also needs lower iq people, to do the shittier jobs that need doing and what not

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

Society also needs lower iq people, to do the shittier jobs that need doing and what not
    obviously only test subjects and the rich will be able to afford this. we won't have to worry about everyone getting brain implants. they will cost millions. I'm gonna donate my body to science if I ever get cancer and ask for the procedure. then il just solve my own cancer by burning it away using salt water

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

Society also needs lower iq people

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    I swear on my own life this account is the only one I have to post with
    Liar

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

You don't want to get inoculated, but you do want a brain implant? 'F uck is going on here?