Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Default Re: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls 2022 NBA playoffs series thread

But to critique the Bulls, I really don’t like Coby White being so stupidly overconfident in situations he judges poorly. And Derrick Jones Jr weighs 185lbs, we can’t rely on him to keep Giannis off the boards.

LeBron would legit have averaged 40 in his prime with the calls Giannis gets.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    LeBron would legit have averaged 40 in his prime with the calls Giannis gets.
    Word.
    Giannis has twice as many FT attempts as the entire Bulls team.
    Many on very questionable ticky tack, would be “no calls”.

I usually hit open layups emaugust's Avatar

Middleton imploding lol

Giannis has to get some of the most obnoxious calls. Never gets called for travels which he does about 10 per game, and then gets treated like a 6 foot PG.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Word.
    Giannis has twice as many FT attempts as the entire Bulls team.
    Many on very questionable ticky tack, would be “no calls”.
    His FTR was more than double LeBron's this year lmao. Hoping you guys pull this out, would rather not face the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Giannis has to get some of the most obnoxious calls. Never gets called for travels which he does about 10 per game, and then gets treated like a 6 foot PG.
    His fans legit whine about him not getting enough FTs, which is incredible to me. He literally had over double the FTR of LeBron this year, how many FTs do they think he deserves?

DeRozan is impossible to guard if he's gonna keep hitting that shot.

Serious playground baller

DeRozan with a great playoff game? Has he finally exorcised his demons?

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Best I’ve ever seen Demar look in the postseason

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    DeRozan with a great playoff game? Has he finally exorcised his demons?
    I mean he's had great playoff games before, but he is at his peak right now, so this year might be different. I'm cheering for the Bulls as a Heat fan, not trying to face the Bucks

DeRozan looking like Kobe

Vucevic is useless get him off the floor.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I mean he's had great playoff games before, but he is at his peak right now, so this year might be different. I'm cheering for the Bulls as a Heat fan, not trying to face the Bucks
    DeRozan has had monster playoff games before, but I feel like it was never against a contender. I can't imagine the DeRozan of a few years ago taking it to the defending champions like this, he would always wither against Bron and the Cavs

Giannis is the most babied player in the league. Refs are obsessed with him.