Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

What kind of excuse is covid? lmfao.

I bet you gained like 30 lbs during Covid and became self conscious of yourself.

Retired

Default Re: Went on date with someone from Tinder and I was convinced she was interested but

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    What kind of excuse is covid? lmfao.

I bet you gained like 30 lbs during Covid and became self conscious of yourself.
    ya that's why I made a thread about it and lost 30 pounds after the mandates were lifted lol. I just posted a thread with me dancing and posing to show off my shredded manly physique

Then go on a date?

My 300 lb balding friend is getting laid.

Retired

Then go on a date?

My 300 lb balding friend is getting laid.
    people here are all liberal and still wear masks. it's why I made the conversion van thread to travel to a southern style province with simpler folk

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    I dated women from highschool to age 36. covid is why people don't meet up much anymore. you however never once got with a girl. if you did you woulda posted it on your 1987 handle
    Just last night some girl who is a fvck buddy wanted to meet up but I was already falling asleep and ignored her. Getting laid is not some amazing feat

The fact that you haven't gotten laid in 2 years and blame Covid for it is quite comical.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Better to stay single at this point. She probably had 15 dudes inside her before and after the date

Move on. Women don't want a respectful nice guy all the time. They need someone to challenge them usually.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Just last night some girl who is a fvck buddy wanted to meet up but I was already falling asleep and ignored her. Getting laid is not some amazing feat

The fact that you haven't gotten laid in 2 years and blame Covid for it is quite comical.
    says the guy who's never taken a picture with a girl

Local High School Star

She responded today and this was her text

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

says the guy who's never taken a picture with a girl
    Not everyone here is looking for attention. Unlike you, who always needs to be the center of attention because your parents ignored you growing up.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Not everyone here is looking for attention. Unlike you, who always needs to be the center of attention because your parents ignored you growing up.
    but you posted a pic of your apartment in a jealous angry tirade thread so you obviously are. and you posted a pic of yourself before so there would be no need to hide. we all know what you look like. but you have no pics with women cause you've spent every waking moment of your life on a message board cause it's been your job for the past 15+ years cause Jeff actually has a life

but you posted a pic of your apartment in a jealous angry tirade thread so you obviously are. and you posted a pic of yourself before so there would be no need to hide. we all know what you look like. but you have no pics with women cause you've spent every waking moment of your life on a message board cause it's been your job for the past 15+ years cause Jeff actually has a life
    I've posted a pic of myself, but never the place I'm living in.

Keep thinking I'm other posters. You also thought I was TheCorporation, but kblaze banned him and his alts, Why am I still here?

Whoever this Steve guy is, he did a number on you.

people here are all liberal and still wear masks. it's why I made the conversion van thread to travel to a southern style province with simpler folk

LOL you can't talk to liberals? I am as capitalist / conservative as they come and I can talk to liberals easily.

They're fine people. Possibly whenever you open your mouth and say stupid shit it turns them off. Say less stupid shit and liberal girls will like you.

I would never move to a town or place with "simpler folk", wtf is that, interacting with dumber people?
    Last edited by 8Ball; 05-04-2022 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15 View Post
    She responded today and this was her text

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"
    Yeah move on.

Yeah move on.
    Yup.

That's a woman who is not really interested, buddy.