Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    OREGrOwN KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    'murica
    Posts
    4,855

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    hypocrisy? The guy you just replied to literally smokes crack that could be cut with who knows what, but is terrified of the vaccine
    Lol that was actually a pretty good one.

    Don’t do drugs kids.

  2. #62
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    12,745

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Albert Bourla @AlbertBourla Chairman and CEO of @Pfizer

    I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid.
    7:52 AM Aug 15, 2022

    https://twitter.com/AlbertBourla/sta...45992594784256


    Why the hell would he be thankful to have received 4 doses of vaccine and still get Covid?? Plus needing to take Paxlovid.
    .
    Funny virtually every day for the past several months you see famous journalists/businessmen/actors/politicians tweeting this same basic statement "today I tested positive for covid and I am thankful I got all those shots and boosters" (that didnt protect me)... meanwhile its impossible to find a single example of a famous person tweeting that they are unhappy that they caught covid despite getting all those useless shots and boosters

  3. #63
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,651

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Funny virtually every day for the past several months you see famous journalists/businessmen/actors/politicians tweeting this same basic statement "today I tested positive for covid and I am thankful I got all those shots and boosters" (that didnt protect me)... meanwhile its impossible to find a single example of a famous person tweeting that they are unhappy that they caught covid despite getting all those useless shots and boosters
    If they caught covid and feel fine then that's a good sign the vaccine did it's job. For all they know they'd be dead without it, but more realistically just very sick.

    It's not hard to look at the data on the vaccine.



    It works and there are not microchips either.

    I'm really sorry about that.

    I guess you can keep trying to scare people, but it's probably a waste of your time.

  4. #64
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,026

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    If they caught covid and feel fine then that's a good sign the vaccine did it's job. For all they know they'd be dead without it, but more realistically just very sick.

    It's not hard to look at the data on the vaccine.



    It works and there are not microchips either.

    I'm really sorry about that.

    I guess you can keep trying to scare people, but it's probably a waste of your time.
    I doubt Nannyboy will ever address that. He has yet to address the fact that current covid strain is not the same as alpha, beta or the original South African strain. Ofc less people are dying and less are likely to get very sick because the strain is very different and much milder than couple years ago. You don't judge those strains with the standards of omicron, the mildest of the strains. You would have to be completely brain dead to do so.

  5. #65
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,049

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

    It works and there are not microchips either.

    I'm really sorry about that.

    I guess you can keep trying to scare people, but it's probably a waste of your time.

    you're right... who needs long term health studies anyway?

    I'm sure the vaccine is 100% safe, zero side effects.... zero need for a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

    This vaccine should've been rushed out to the masses sooner than it was... and my children, who are basically immune, should take the jab, because natural immunity isn't good enough.




    and when stroke & heart attack statistics start increasing steadily ... we'll be sure to remember that there is 100% absolutely no correlation to the vaccine.


    I'm so glad we spent $6 trillion fighting Covid19... Obviously every dime was well spent, and nobody stood to profit off this tragedy.

  6. #66
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,651

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    you're right... who needs long term health studies anyway?

    I'm sure the vaccine is 100% safe, zero side effects.... zero need for a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

    This vaccine should've been rushed out to the masses sooner than it was... and my children, who are basically immune, should take the jab, because natural immunity isn't good enough.




    and when stroke & heart attack statistics start increasing steadily ... we'll be sure to remember that there is 100% absolutely no correlation to the vaccine.


    I'm so glad we spent $6 trillion fighting Covid19... Obviously every dime was well spent, and nobody stood to profit off this tragedy.



    So far so good.

    Vaccine is harmless and I guarantee you've been on meds with worse side effects and didn't bother to look at any long term studies. I also guarantee your risk of heart attack and stroke is more impacted by your diet than this vaccine ever could be.

    You only pretend to care about this vaccine because you're a tribal sheep.

    Question though, when is it no longer "experimental "?

    Whole world took it and we're all healthy. I'd say the experiment is over.

  7. #67
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,049

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

    Whole world took it and we're all healthy. I'd say the experiment is over.

    The whole world is healthy? According to who? MSNBC and Twitter?

    Simple as that huh? The whole world didn't die simultaneously, as if it were going to look like the Jim Jones Kool-Aid cult massacre,... so therefor experiment over.



    the masses basically reprogrammed their cells to produce a specific protein... With little to no research on how society will react. As if this vaccine, in the short amount of time it was developed, was to become a perfect one-size-fit-all solution for every person regardless of race, sex, age, medical condition, etc. Just no.

    I know you have your head in the CNN/Twitter/CDC sandpit... But a large amount of people have already had severe negative reactions to the vaccine, many of which have caused death... and God knows how many lingering side effects will come of this. Give it time.

    Our outstanding medical industry is never going to find a correlation to vaccine in any of these cases that are deemed as "rare"... even though numerous victims are convinced it's from the vaccine... The correlation is not going to be reported in the mainstream anytime soon, nor are any of the victim's pleas (the victim's pleas for help are on the internet to be found, if you decide to look for it.)

    Anyone that doesn't have their head up there ass has already seen the shady practices implemented within our medical industry, big tech, big pharma, and the government... practices used to change data, statistics, numbers, in order to collect more money and scare the public further into submission. The goal is to use fear tactics to get you to take the vaccine, not the other way around. And those microchips you like to make fun of so frequently... you're going to be lining up for that next (through fear)... if not you, one day your children. Mandated.

  8. #68
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,049

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    It's like why do I even bother?

    The whole world has shown they're willing to take a Trump rushed experimental vaccine, as a solution to a leaked virus, originally created in a lab backed by CDC & Fauci funding, and also give this vaccine to their children whom are basically immune... meanwhile, 81 million votes for Biden.

    We lost. Common sense is no longer common.

    People cannot think for themselves, and to question the narrative is asking for trouble... better off to just play along and pretend that the corruption doesn't exist.

  9. #69
    NBA All-star SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,298

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?


  10. #70
    Great college starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,686

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    This idea that the vaccines have lessened the symptoms cracks me up. Well so could have just being a healthy mofo who takes care of themselves.

  11. #71
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,651

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?




    What's hilarious is that fast food literally does all of the things that anti-vaxxers want you to believe the vaccine does. It's all full of "untested" chemicals and preservatives. It hardens your arteries and leads to heart disease and stroke. Also leads to obesity which is prevalent in the red states.

    And then we have a high percentage of Americans, including young Americans, on anti-depressants. Drugs that affect the brain. Do you think 50-year long term studies have been conducted on all these anti-depressants? Do you think Dooms is worried about these drugs doing harm? Nope just the vaccine.

    I won't even get into fentanyl or prescription opiates.


    Meanwhile the concept of mRNA came up in 1960 and research injecting into mice began in 1989. The first human trial using an mRNA vaccine was in 2001.

    Moderna who's company is named after "MRNA" and who has been researching it their entire existence was formed in 2010. They created successful mRNA vaccines to combat rabies in 2013.

    Dooms wants you to believe it was all just whipped up overnight for covid. But what really happened is that mRNA vaccines have already been thoroughly researched and covid just sped up what could have happened much sooner.




    Here are the most commonly prescribed anti-depressants

    Fluoxetine.
    Citalopram.
    Sertraline.
    Paroxetine.
    Escitalopram.

    Look into these, check out the side affects. They make the vaccine look like you're injecting water.

  12. #72
    Great college starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,686

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post



    What's hilarious is that fast food literally does all of the things that anti-vaxxers want you to believe the vaccine does. It's all full of "untested" chemicals and preservatives. It hardens your arteries and leads to heart disease and stroke. Also leads to obesity which is prevalent in the red states.

    And then we have a high percentage of Americans, including young Americans, on anti-depressants. Drugs that affect the brain. Do you think 50-year long term studies have been conducted on all these anti-depressants? Do you think Dooms is worried about these drugs doing harm? Nope just the vaccine.

    I won't even get into fentanyl or prescription opiates.


    Meanwhile the concept of mRNA came up in 1960 and research injecting into mice began in 1989. The first human trial using an mRNA vaccine was in 2001.

    Moderna who's company is named after "MRNA" and who has been researching it their entire existence was formed in 2010. They created successful mRNA vaccines to combat rabies in 2013.

    Dooms wants you to believe it was all just whipped up overnight for covid. But what really happened is that mRNA vaccines have already been thoroughly researched and covid just sped up what could have happened much sooner.




    Here are the most commonly prescribed anti-depressants

    Fluoxetine.
    Citalopram.
    Sertraline.
    Paroxetine.
    Escitalopram.

    Look into these, check out the side affects. They make the vaccine look like you're injecting water.
    Fast food and pharmaceutical companies are the same thing. Modern “science” mixed with corporate greed. Science brought you fast food dude. Lol. You can’t trust either industry.

  13. #73
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,026

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Fast food and pharmaceutical companies are the same thing. Modern “science” mixed with corporate greed. Science brought you fast food dude. Lol. You can’t trust either industry.
    That's a very broad circle you are drawing. Pharmaceutical companies include every single medical company across the world. Yes, there is corporate greed and crooks across the industry, but that doesn't mean they are all doing harm. Fast food is outright harmful due to using things like cooking oil and sugar.

    Aren't you the same guy who thinks germs and bacteria don't cause disease? You believe the germ theory is nonsense. I haven't heard of anyone like you in the 21st century.

  14. #74
    Local High School Star kabacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?


    first they were "safe and effective" now they are playing the blame game.

  15. #75
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    46,119

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post



    What's hilarious is that fast food literally does all of the things that anti-vaxxers want you to believe the vaccine does. It's all full of "untested" chemicals and preservatives. It hardens your arteries and leads to heart disease and stroke. Also leads to obesity which is prevalent in the red states.

    And then we have a high percentage of Americans, including young Americans, on anti-depressants. Drugs that affect the brain. Do you think 50-year long term studies have been conducted on all these anti-depressants? Do you think Dooms is worried about these drugs doing harm? Nope just the vaccine.

    I won't even get into fentanyl or prescription opiates.


    Meanwhile the concept of mRNA came up in 1960 and research injecting into mice began in 1989. The first human trial using an mRNA vaccine was in 2001.

    Moderna who's company is named after "MRNA" and who has been researching it their entire existence was formed in 2010. They created successful mRNA vaccines to combat rabies in 2013.

    Dooms wants you to believe it was all just whipped up overnight for covid. But what really happened is that mRNA vaccines have already been thoroughly researched and covid just sped up what could have happened much sooner.




    Here are the most commonly prescribed anti-depressants

    Fluoxetine.
    Citalopram.
    Sertraline.
    Paroxetine.
    Escitalopram.

    Look into these, check out the side affects. They make the vaccine look like you're injecting water.
    Chewing’s diet is entirely fast food so it’s ironic he won’t take the vaccine but is fine positioning himself with massive orders from Burger King 4x a day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •