Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default I wasn't lying when I said Democrats would label Republicans as enemies of the State

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...WE1RbgHmAYIjgA

Biden’s been "very clear" MAGA Republicans plan to "essentially, destroy the United States of America"

"When you have a MAGA Republican agenda that has no respect for the Constitution, that has no respect for free & fair elections, then it is important for all of us, not just the president ... to call it out ... It is a danger to our democracy, it is a danger to our way of life."

My question to the non-trolls of the board is, what do you think happens after you make accusations such as these? Nothing? You can't just label a group of people as a danger to democracy and your way of life and say that we want to destroy America and then do nothing about it.

This is political persecution of your enemies plain and simple.

Default Re: I wasn't lying when I said Democrats would label Republicans as enemies of the St

Fascists are enemies of everyone. Based Biden.

Default Re: I wasn't lying when I said Democrats would label Republicans as enemies of the St

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Fascists are enemies of everyone. Based Biden.

I wish you knew what Fascism was because I don't think you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

I wish you knew what Fascism was because I don't think you do.
    You are openly supporting a literal fascist in another thread.

Do you seriously EVER take a break from this shit I think you make a thread about liberals literally every single day, essentially the 3ball of the political forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Do you seriously EVER take a break from this shit I think you make a thread about liberals literally every single day, essentially the 3ball of the political forum.
    And? There are several anti-Conservative threads made daily, so I'm here to bring balance to the Force.

And on a serious note, I've made it clear before and I'll make it clear again, but we were subject to 4+ years of anti-Trump threads and I now make it my mission to make anti-Liberal threads as payback. I suppose if Trump or DeSantis gets elected in 2024, then I would probably say my work here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    The difference is 3ball isn’t a bad guy he’s just nuts. OP is pure evil.

Very good NBA starter Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

And on a serious note, I've made it clear before and I'll make it clear again, but we were subject to 4+ years of anti-Trump threads and I now make it my mission to make anti-Liberal threads as payback. I suppose if Trump or DeSantis gets elected in 2024, then I would probably say my work here is done.
    You really gotta let this board go.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...WE1RbgHmAYIjgA

My question to the non-trolls of the board is, what do you think happens after you make accusations such as these? Nothing? You can't just label a group of people as a danger to democracy and your way of life and say that we want to destroy America and then do nothing about it.

This is political persecution of your enemies plain and simple.
    good point .
    Why are repubs' consider conservatives and Demo's considered liberals ?

And? There are several anti-Conservative threads made daily, so I'm here to bring balance to the Force.

but trump is a communist and sends people to kill others at the capital building and fvck with our democracy- is this American ?

still no comment from poopsie...

OP is an alt right nutjob.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Comment to what? No one can understand what you type. Are you asking me a question??

Comment to what? No one can understand what you type. Are you asking me a question??
    this how poopsie defends himself ... just like a little twirp

good point .
    Why are repubs' consider conservatives and Demo's considered liberals ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    bump