Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ron DeFascist

Banned

Default Re: Ron DeFascist

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I'm onto the case, mark my words.
    Go ahead.

If you can link me to another user here, I will give you a cookie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Don't hurt the only two brain cells you have left.
    It really is the weirdest fu*king thing. Like why are they so committed to this?

"I don't like this user! He must be an alt!"

The fact that their brain even jumps to this in the first place is strange as hell, as if proving I am an alt invalidates my argument somehow.

This is like peak autism.

The problem is you never talk about Biden or the Democrats until we point out that you never talk about Biden and the Democrats!
    I shit on Biden and democrats plenty on my Twitter because my friends there are other leftists and it’s a public global forum. On this board there’s only liberals and you lunatics. You guys are the greater evil by far so you get the trolling.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It really is the weirdest fu*king thing. Like why are they so committed to this?

The fact that their brain even jumps to this in the first place is strange as hell, as if proving I am an alt invalidates my argument somehow.

Peak autism or peak mental retardation. I think the latter is definitely possible after these last couple of days of entering RRR3's mind and the people that like him.

Peak autism or peak mental retardation. I think the latter is definitely possible after these last couple of days of entering RRR3's mind and the people that like him.
    The irony when you constantly accuse people you don’t like of having alts.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I shit on Biden and democrats plenty on my Twitter because my friends there are other leftists and it’s a public global forum. On this board there’s only liberals and you lunatics. You guys are the greater evil by far so you get the trolling.
    Ohhhh you don't do it here, but you do it on Twitter. Yeah right.

Just fess up. Your political ideology aligns more with the Radical Left. The Radical Left is Antifa and ACAB and Defund the Police and you know damn well you support all of that nonsense.

You still haven't even explained why the Right is evil. Just another empty accusation out there.

Ohhhh you don't do it here, but you do it on Twitter. Yeah right.

Just fess up. Your political ideology aligns more with the Radical Left. The Radical Left is Antifa and ACAB and Defund the Police and you know damn well you support all of that nonsense.

You still haven't even explained why the Right is evil. Just another empty accusation out there.
    When have I not claimed to be a radical leftist? That’s exactly what I am. The point is Biden isn’t. Man’s as neoliberal as they come. I get that that’s still too left for you but he’s not a left winger by any reasonable standard. I recently read he has granted more oil and gas drilling permits than Trump in his first 2 years in office, what kind of leftist does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post

You're an alt.

Ahhhh and the truth is revealed. This is how RRR3 gets away with not criticizing the Left. The Left has become radicalized. The Radical Left is the Left. There are no Classical Liberals left within that Party. We've all seen what happened to RFK Jr., Kirsten Sinema, Tulsi Gabbard, Joe Manchin, Bill Maher, Tim Pool, etc. They stepped out of line and have been blasted by their Party. So of course RRR3 wouldn't dare criticize them because that Party has become what he believes in. So yeah, you criticizing the Left on Twitter is a flat out lie.

That doesn't make much sense tbh.

Ahhhh and the truth is revealed. This is how RRR3 gets away with not criticizing the Left. The Left has become radicalized. The Radical Left is the Left. There are no Classical Liberals left within that Party. We've all seen what happened to RFK Jr., Kirsten Sinema, Tulsi Gabbard, Joe Manchin, Bill Maher, Tim Pool, etc. They stepped out of line and have been blasted by their Party. So of course RRR3 wouldn't dare criticize them because that Party has become what he believes in. So yeah, you criticizing the Left on Twitter is a flat out lie.
    That's a lot of "left"s in one post.

I don’t think Bill Maher or Manchin are much different than Biden, so weird examples. The Democratic Party believes in anarchy? Since when?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Oh wow.

Are they seriously unable to differentiate between a wrestling show and a drag show? And why one might be a lot more inappropriate for small children?

Gotta wonder what's on that dude's hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I don’t think Bill Maher or Manchin are much different than Biden, so weird examples. The Democratic Party believes in anarchy? Since when?
    Chewing lying as per usual.