View Poll Results: How many women have you slept with?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-4

    3 16.67%
  • 5-10

    2 11.11%
  • 11-20

    5 27.78%
  • 21-30

    1 5.56%
  • 31-40

    1 5.56%
  • 41-50

    2 11.11%
  • 50+

    2 11.11%
  • Virgin

    2 11.11%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 162
  1. #76
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18,885

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I'm 6'4 200 lbs and aesthetic (can prove it) but ive only fornicated once. And I felt awful afterwards. It was a Hispanic chick petite with huge titties. And I didn't know how to ****. I felt bad about dominating somebody so much smaller than me. It was such a foreign practice to me.
    Most chicks like getting dominated in bed, bro. You did nothing wrong unless you're the type that likes getting really rough and went overboard

  2. #77
    ISH jizzrag slayer Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    33,501

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i don't get it.
    If the picture is accurate, that's tpols (thurston) on the left. Doesn't seem like asian at all lol.

  3. #78
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,711

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    If the picture is accurate, that's tpols (thurston) on the left. Doesn't seem like asian at all lol.
    he answered me directly. he's not asian.

  4. #79
    NBA Legend coin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tiny Hateraids Head
    Posts
    17,498

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    This mother****er thinks because people had sex with over 10 women theyre ladykillers or must be lying lmao
    Imagine thinking 10 is a huge number pathetic cu*nt obviously never had a social life..
    Not hard to believe when he just sits on here all day replying to himself..

  5. #80
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    46,863

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Imagine thinking 10 is a huge number pathetic cu*nt obviously never had a social life..
    Not hard to believe when he just sits on here all day replying to himself..
    "listen guys, the stats so 4 is normal, you are lying you internet rambos"

  6. #81
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39,530

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Imagine thinking 10 is a huge number pathetic cu*nt obviously never had a social life..
    Not hard to believe when he just sits on here all day replying to himself..
    RRR3

    R = Rejected by girls
    R = Rejected by girls
    R = Rejected by girls
    3 = 3 inch p3nis

  7. #82
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,142

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    The ISH virgin crew is fuming


    “Guys we totally have slept with 20 women, just ignore how awkward we are online!”

  8. #83
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    46,863

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The ISH virgin crew is fuming


    “Guys we totally have slept with 20 women, just ignore how awkward we are online!

    the cringe

  9. #84
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,142

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Lil arby: infamous on ISH for his awkwardness, admitted to being so intimidated at school he snitched to the cops, is afraid of women expressing their sexuality

    Fatrick: obese racist who can’t go five minutes without flying into a psychotic rage

    Cashew24: literally the stupidest poster on ISH, can barely type full sentences, reuses the same words over and over.



    These guys expect you to believe they’ve ever touched a woman

  10. #85
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39,530

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Lil arby: infamous on ISH for his awkwardness, admitted to being so intimidated at school he snitched to the cops, is afraid of women expressing their sexuality

    Fatrick: obese racist who can’t go five minutes without flying into a psychotic rage

    Cashew24: literally the stupidest poster on ISH, can barely type full sentences, reuses the same words over and over.



    These guys expect you to believe they’ve ever touched a woman
    You already addressed us two posts ago by calling us virgins. Yet you felt the need to make another post calling us out. Why is that? I'll tell you why. Because you're an insecure incel virgin that's why. How can we honestly think you know how to handle a woman when you spend so much time worried about what other MEN think of you??

  11. #86
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,142

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You already addressed us two posts ago by calling us virgins. Yet you felt the need to make another post calling us out. Why is that? I'll tell you why. Because you're an insecure incel virgin that's why. How can we honestly think you know how to handle a woman when you spend so much time worried about what other MEN think of you??
    You constantly accuse other posters of being virgins, Chewy

    I’m just responding to you idiots. Obvious projection on your part because you’re too fat and angry to find anyone.

    I made another post because arby made another post. Not very smart are you? Also I’ve literally posted a pic of me and a girlfriend on here. You are afraid to even post a pic of you by yourself.

  12. #87
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39,530

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You constantly accuse other posters of being virgins, Chewy

    I’m just responding to you idiots. Obvious projection on your part because you’re too fat and angry to find anyone.

    I made another post because arby made another post. Not very smart are you? Also I’ve literally posted a pic of me and a girlfriend on here. You are afraid to even post a pic of you by yourself.
    I have sex on a regular basis with my girlfriend. She's a biological female. And she's Black too! That should anger you for at least the next couple of weeks.

  13. #88
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,142

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I have sex on a regular basis with my girlfriend. She's a biological female. And she's Black too! That should anger you for at least the next couple of weeks.

















    Sure, chewy, whatever you say.

  14. #89
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39,530

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?




    Ahhh yes, just a friendly reminder that the guy that talks the most crap on this board and antagonizes the board the most is the dude pictured above.

  15. #90
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,142

    Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

    Yeah, doesn't work when we know you look way worse. I'd rather have wild hair than be a fat old man going bald.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •