Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Are these celebs bought and paid for? Being blackmailed? Or just this f'n stupid?

I get that George Takei is on team blue and feels obligated to say nice things about the Bidens, but good god.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/stat...85532746272824

Would not be surprised if someone has pictures of this guy getting blown by a 10 year old.

There is just no way a man his age can be this gullible and naive.

Default Re: Are these celebs bought and paid for? Being blackmailed? Or just this f'n stupid?

george has you fooled. he's pointing out how absent-minded joe is for setting up a tree in front of the only door to that room.

what i want to know is why that man is allowed to use a step ladder without a handrail.

remember, as crazy as it sounds, we need to protect this man at all costs because... president harris could indeed be a thing.
    Last edited by diamenz; 12-04-2023 at 11:57 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Are these celebs bought and paid for? Being blackmailed? Or just this f'n stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    george has you fooled. he's pointing out how absent-minded joe is for setting up a tree in front of the only door to that room.

what i want to know is why that man is allowed to use a step ladder without a handrail.

remember, as crazy as it sounds, we need to protect this man at all costs because... president harris could indeed be a thing.
    Eh nothing would change. They're both puppets following orders for the most part. Harris has way less pull than Biden though and is probably even more of a puppet.

I can't lie, there is a part of me that wants to see it happen just to witness the hell unfold. Maybe that would finally wake people up. She'll be even more protected than Obama. She's a person of color AND a woman. It would be the first time in modern history where the media and press isn't allowed to criticize the president under any circumstance, and anyone that does will be labelled an evil person guilty of wrongthink. She'll always be perfect and she'll always be right, almost like a god instead of a president.

I of course want Trump to win, but man this would be HILARIOUS to watch.

What do you think is the likelihood of Biden dying in office if he gets elected a 2nd time? Is Kamala Harris the most forgettable VP ever? How ****ed will the country be if Harris takes over for sleepy Joe? Will it be "joever" for the country? How much more orange will Trump get as we near election? Given that critical media coverage has been a constant in U.S. presidential history, what makes you think that Harris would be exempt from criticism? Do you think your view might be influenced by biases against women or people of color in leadership roles? Would you rather see the country thrive under different leadership or watch hell unfold for amusement if Biden/Harris make it past 2024? How would Donald Trump handle a diplomatic meeting with extraterrestrials who only communicate through interpretive dance?

Are people who do nothing but bitch and moan about the same shit every single day bought and paid for? Being blackmailed? Or just this f'n stupid like OP?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Are people who do nothing but bitch and moan about the same shit every single day bought and paid for? Being blackmailed? Or just this f'n stupid like OP?
    You and your kind deserved to be mocked as often as we feel like it.

Sit your ass down and put me back on ignore if you don't like it girly boy.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

There is no way that picture is recent. Joe can't climb a ladder anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    There is no way that picture is recent. Joe can't climb a ladder anymore.
    It's probably the double. https://twitter.com/Israel_I_AM/stat...89257680998400

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

So there are elaborate blackmail conspiracies around Biden putting ornaments on a tree?

It's too stupid to even debate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    So there are elaborate blackmail conspiracies around Biden putting ornaments on a tree?

No you big brained genius, it has nothing to do with Biden putting up ornaments on a tree.

We are mocking the fact that George Takei is so stupid, he interprets a staged photo op as proof the Bidens are just good and honest normal people like you and me. As if to say "See!?! Joe Biden can't be guilty of the things you're accusing him of! Look he's putting up a christmas tree!" Which of course is stupid on so many levels it doesn't even merit further discussion.

So yes either Takei is really that stupid, which is entirely possible, or he's compromised in some other fashion and is obligated to slurp Joe Biden's c0ck for some unknown reason.

I'm not surprised this needed to be explained to you. I'm sure your IQ is around the same range as Takei's.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Be careful everyone. Random 86 year old retired Star Trek actor George Takei has been compromised. He is trying to suggest that the Bidens decorate for Christmas like we do but we are not fooled!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You're not that bright.

, the thread.

Banned

Be careful everyone. Random 86 year old retired Star Trek actor George Takei has been compromised. He is trying to suggest that the Bidens decorate for Christmas like we do but we are not fooled!
    He's either compromised or he has a double digit IQ, take your pick. It can only be one or the other.

I can see why you're struggling to comprehend the implications here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    He's either compromised or he has a double digit IQ, take your pick. It can only be one or the other.

I can see why you're struggling to comprehend the implications here.
    I don't think George Takei is compromised. I think that, just like Off the Court, George Takei has a double digit, or rather, sub 90 IQ. Which makes it very hard for them to comprehend things.

There are other users with sub 90 IQ, such as Blade, Axe, and maybe Jasper. But they're all smarter than Off the Court.