Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Re-capping the last 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It's not a matter of research, it's a matter of trust. The average person may not be a scientist, but they can tell when someone is lying or acting in bad faith.

Notice I said the average person. Plenty of people are actually of below average intelligence... I.E. the people like you who blindly put their faith in Fauci and the government health complex and couldn't tell that they were being purposely lied to.

I could understand why people 65 and up got vaccinated. I personally would not have, but that was the group hit hardest by Covid. Young and healthy people though? Total insanity. You had absolutely nothing to gain. A shining example of low IQ person at work.
    You’ve completed flipped the script into something that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

I’ll just go keep trusting Fauci. Apparently.

Have a good day sir.

Its totally normal for seemingly healthy/athletic 35-50yos to "die suddenly"... and imagine how much harder they would have died if they were unvaccinated

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Its totally normal for seemingly healthy/athletic 35-50yos to "die suddenly"... and imagine how much harder they would have died if they were unvaccinated
    I think people dying is normal. Nothing but alarmist assholes on both sides.

They got you scared both ways bottom line.

“You’ll die of a virus”

“You’ll die from the vaccine”

Nothing but fear.

And self proclaimed “woke” (yeah you are of the woke breed) assholes like to choose sides as usual.

Lmao.

College superstar

I hope some of you are smart enough to realize that the “30 something year old in perfect health dying” is the same rhetoric and propaganda that they used during the pandemic. It’s literally the exact same language. Lmao.

“We’ve never seen this before”

Lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    I think people dying is normal. Nothing but alarmist assholes on both sides.

They got you scared both ways bottom line.

“You’ll die of a virus”

“You’ll die from the vaccine”

Nothing but fear.

And self proclaimed “woke” (yeah you are of the woke breed) assholes like to choose sides as usual.

Lmao.
    Yeah, that’s why the best course of action was to do nothing and just try your best to live your life how you always did.

The main beef was the mandating, a lot of these guys if had the opportunity would have held people at gunpoint to get the vaccination. That’s where shit got really ****ed up.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Yeah, that’s why the best course of action was to do nothing and just try your best to live your life how you always did.

The main beef was the mandating, a lot of these guys if had the opportunity would have held people at gunpoint to get the vaccination. That’s where shit got really ****ed up.

The biggest deflect and cover up that anti vaxers are willing to participate in is the fact that 5G is what’s responsible.

Yeah that’s what’s up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    The biggest deflect and cover up that anti vaxers are willing to participate in is the fact that 5G is what’s responsible.

Yeah that’s what’s up.
    Tbh personally i’m just trolling most of the time with vax related deaths. Even though it’s not about winning or losing, anti vax already won regardless of the vaccine deaths issue. The vaccines were proven to be largely ineffective and covid is a thing of the past. Vaxers can get worked up in a frenzy about Trump now and forget it ever happened. The whole thing was bullshit. Vaxers ate it all up and now they conveniently don’t want to talk about it anymore. The whole thing is pretty funny you have to admit.

College superstar

Tbh personally i’m just trolling most of the time with vax related deaths. Even though it’s not about winning or losing, anti vax already won regardless of the vaccine deaths issue. The vaccines were proven to be largely ineffective and covid is a thing of the past. Vaxers can get worked up in a frenzy about Trump now and forget it ever happened. The whole thing was bullshit. Vaxers ate it all up and now they conveniently don’t want to talk about it anymore. The whole thing is pretty funny you have to admit.
    The reality is Covid and the Vax are not what is killing these people.

While y’all are having your troll fest covering up the real causes of these deaths, real people are actually dying.

But because mainstream media has told Nanners and whoever else it’s a certain way they run with it like woke retards.

Lmao.

Serious playground baller

This is false. The vaccinated died at a substantially lower rate than the unvaccinated. Thousands of lives were saved.

And something that many ignore for some reason is that taking a vaccine doesn't have to be all about dying. Millions get the flu shot simply because they don't want the flu, not because they think the flu will kill them. And every year a few super rare instances of the flu shot killing someone who has an abnormal reaction happens.

Almost every US child gets a chicken pox vaccine now, it might as well be seen as mandated, and it isn't that old either. No long term studies that I am aware of.

Chickenpox deaths were rare, only a hundred or so a year before the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    And something that many ignore for some reason is that taking a vaccine doesn't have to be all about dying. Millions get the flu shot simply because they don't want the flu
    You're dealing with people who are too scared to even get a tetanus shot yet they think smoking crack is perfectly fine.

Banned

And something that many ignore for some reason is that taking a vaccine doesn't have to be all about dying. Millions get the flu shot simply because they don't want the flu, not because they think the flu will kill them. And every year a few super rare instances of the flu shot killing someone who has an abnormal reaction happens.
    But wait, I thought you guys said vaccines aren't effective unless EVERYONE else is vaccinated? Isn't that why the government said they needed to mandate the covid vax?

Also, how come this same logic doesn't apply to the flu vax? How come when it comes to the flu vax, it's okay for everyone to make their own decisions? If the majority of the population doesn't get the vax, aren't these people still vulnerable?

And what do you mean people get the flu shot because they don't want to catch the flu? When vaccinated people were still catching Covid, weren't you the same people arguing that "vaccines never provided immunity"? Isn't that why the CDC changed it's definition for the word "vaccine"?

Lucy, you have some 'splanin to do.

Banned

I cannot wait until these discussions are being had on a mainstream level and the covidians are forced to confront every lie and every bullshit piece of propaganda they blindly repeated.

Right side of history they said.

This is false. The vaccinated died at a substantially lower rate than the unvaccinated. Thousands of lives were saved.

https://www.cdc.gov/library/covid19/...vidupdate.html

Just in case somebody thinks some random Twitter user made it up. It's CDC.

Unless you trust random Twitter users more.