Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump debuts new $399 shoe at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He’s having a complete meltdown at anyone criticizing his daddy.
    no i’m just saying take a step back and look at yourselves

you guys are being super cringe right now obsessing over donald trump shoes

I would expect this behavior from old boomer moms who have literally nothing else to do but wow

Live a little.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Banned

The leftard libs in this thread are just upset because the sneakers are still trending and Trump is gaining ground with more demographics.

Brandon could never release his own sneaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    The leftard libs in this thread are just upset because the sneakers are still trending and Trump is gaining ground with more demographics.

Brandon could never release his own sneaker.
    There’s still time to delete this.

Banned

There are famous rappers showing off their Trump kicks.

I know that makes you enraged beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    Imagine being a Saudi Billionaire, a CCP banker, a Russian Oligarch, or an Israeli rich piece of shit and seeing something like this.

Just seeing the type of guy to sell hideous flammable gold sneakers marked up at 10x manufacturing cost may actually become president.

Just a pure money guy who doesn’t even give a **** about the optics of shit like this.

How could any rational human being not conclude the kind of guy to sell shoes like this, at this time in this way, would pretty do anything for a lot of money fast

And I have to be some ****in liberal or leftist to acknowledge this? This country is full of lowest common denominator dumb bitches that a guy like this could become president and have support.
    Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    It’s not about the shitty shoes. It’s about exactly what I said. It’s about being this ****ing money-grubbing at heart while your life is on the line federal courts and you are basically on the campaign trail.

It’s about his ventures outside the office having absolutely nothing to do with humanity, helping Americans, philanthropy, ****ing nothing to do with civics or any problems America is facing.

Why would a ****ing guy like this become president other than to enrich himself at all costs?

This ****ing gold shoe yellow haired ****ing idiot is declining 10 Billion dollar under the table deal from some Chinese capitalist? You would bet your life and freedom on that? If you would you are a dumb bitch, as I said. Like a ****ing housewife who knows her husband cheats on her, but is so weak and has her self esteem tied to the ****ing guy to such a degree he could shit on her face and she’d feel lucky. Disgusted I have to share a country and time period with people like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    There are famous rappers showing off their Trump kicks.

I know that makes you enraged beyond belief.
    Good for them. That was still an embarrassing thing to post. You’re madly in love with Trump

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Good for them. That was still an embarrassing thing to post. You’re madly in love with Trump
    No u

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    No u

That’s the extent of his debating tactics. Guy is mentally 4 years old.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Banned

Your desperation is showing.

The shoes are ridiculous but it's a campaigning tactic. It makes him palatable to more groups and puts his name out there in a fun and interesting way. Seems to be working.

Only TDS ridden soy cucks like you seem to be angry and grossly offended by it.

I wonder what's next, a golden turd of a trump statue?

Oh, we already have one i believe.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    white man can Trump