Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Bradly Beal, 50 mil to score 9 points in 31 mins in an elim game (Kblaze get in

This guy responded before I could even edit Kings instead of Pelicans ... which was like 10 seconds

Kblaze wins

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Bradly Beal, 50 mil to score 9 points in 31 mins in an elim game (Kblaze get in

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    This guy responded before I could even edit Kings instead of Pelicans ... which was like 10 seconds

Kblaze wins
    not my fault you don’t know ball

stay fumin’

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    not my fault you don’t know ball

stay fumin’
    You being a loser spamming the f5 button waiting for Kblaze to destroy you intellectually is a weird way to waste a Monday. But have fun

fumin’

Durant has been swept in the first round twice in the last 3 years.

You being a loser spamming the f5 button waiting for Kblaze to destroy you intellectually is a weird way to waste a Monday. But have fun
    You are the guy who spent the entire football playoffs glued to ish responding every 5 seconds during every game and when I made fun of you for not having a life you lied and said you “were on vacation with your gf” then made weird excuses why you are watching in your hotel room while spamming ish while supposedly on vacation. lmaoo

You are the king of losers. You ain’t foolin anyone homeboy.

Have fun spending your monday venting about KD getting swept once gain

Rest in piss

You are the guy who spent the entire football playoffs glued to ish responding every 5 seconds during every game and when I made fun of you for not having a life you lied and said you “were on vacation with your gf” then made weird excuses why you are watching in your hotel room while spamming ish while supposedly on vacation. lmaoo

You are the king of losers. You ain’t foolin anyone homeboy.

Have fun spending your monday venting about KD getting swept once gain

Rest in piss
    Looks like a struck a nerve with the broke loser who spends 24/7 on ISH, lol. Cringey stuff.

Go do something with your shitty life, getting bullied on a forum every day is insane

Looks like a struck a nerve with the broke loser who spends 24/7 on ISH, lol. Cringey stuff.

Go do something with your shitty life, getting bullied on a forum every day is insane
    Don’t get mad that I called you out for having literally zero friends to watch sports with as you spammed ISH with your mahomes fanboy shit every game. I was doing you a favor. Was giving you a heads up because of your extremely low self awareness. That shit was cringe. Maybe this year you will stop being such a recluse…. I won’t hold my breath though

Don’t get mad that I called you out for having literally zero friends to watch sports with as you spammed ISH with your mahomes fanboy shit every game. I was doing you a favor. Was giving you a heads up because of your extremely low self awareness. That shit was cringe. Maybe this year you will stop being such a recluse…. I won’t hold my breath though
    Literally have zero idea what you're talking about but it sounds like you were lurking and stalking me in a football thread where people were talking about football? Jesus.

You even talk to yourself on alts like ballsout, and mods call you put for reporting people. And you're talking about self-awareness. You can't even make up the level of projection.

You crave this back and forth shit and are spamming f5 waiting for another man's attention. Just so sad. I'm giving you your fix. Shame on me

Literally have zero idea what you're talking about but it sounds like you were lurking and stalking me in a football thread where people were talking about football? Jesus.

You even talk to yourself on alts like ballsout, and mods call you put for reporting people. And you're talking about self-awareness. You can't even make up the level of projection.

You crave this back and forth shit and are spamming f5 waiting for another man's attention. Just so sad. I'm giving you your fix. Shame on me
    Here we go, damn you must really be on tilt to be back to your schizo theories about how I’m Balls Out and 5 different other accounts here that bully the f.uck out of you You think everyone that bullies you must be an alt of mine…but can’t put it together that you are the literal punching bag of ISH that everyone abuses. The biggest clown around. Keep fuming about KD getting skunked again while you have paranoid delusions about me owning 5 different accounts.

Have a nice monday.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

In a league where 16 people make $40 million or more and 12 of them are either already eliminated, missed the playoffs(2 on your team 1 on mine) or are down 3-1 and about to be eliminated you want me to talk to you about a single one of them? Who is playing with two other of them? You notice me say anything about Devin Booker when he went into the game down 0-3 shooting like 40% and 27% from three? Of course not. Because it isn’t particularly noteworthy. Do you want to talk about the ramifications of Fred Vanvleet making over $40 million and more than Luka and Anthony Davis? Or about the second(third) guy on the other team having a contact that will pay him 62 million in one year?

if 400 posts of this discussion hasn’t allowed you to grasp that these numbers don’t mean anything anymore to the people who pay them 72 more aren’t gonna do it.

They’re gonna have three $50 million players next season and be under the cap in two years anyway.

I don’t know what drastic ramifications are going to happen you think justify discussing it even more. Not winning the title they already haven’t won for 50 years?

do you want 86 more posts of “These owners clearly don’t give a shit and they have inside information causing that to be the case”? I can give you like four more maybe. I was watching fallout sitting on the balcony by the beach(Shitty Daytona beach at the moment so no flex) by nine yesterday. The playoffs have not hit the point where they have my complete attention yet. I’m certainly not into it enough to go down a list of over a dozen $40 million players who missed the playoffs or are going to lose in the first round as if it matters anymore.

It doesn’t. There are so many astronomically paid players it’s is no longer noteworthy when any of them do anything. One making 46 or 42 or 43.8 and going out in the first or missing the playoffs or whatever is of little interest at this point.

starting in the second round ill Care enough to watch all the games, but I don’t think I’ll care enough to be going over the combined salaries of losing teams best players and what it means till the off-season. Though the Olympics come up pretty quick so maybe check back in with me after that.

Maybe I’ll care enough at that point to explain again why nobody in position to make these calls gives a shit about what you think they give a shit about. You don’t have to be your teams best player to get $300 million right now. I don’t know how long it’s gonna have to be the case before you realize it’s not doing tangible harm to the people paying it and that you can pay it and build a super team Talent wise around it because all big contracts are less significant than they used to be.

I’m sure by August or so we will find out how much Amazon is going to pay to steal NBA rights from Turner and what YouTube TV pays for the in season tournament and just how much the cap is going to spike again as a result. I’ll be happy to go all into it then.

I promise. I will absolutely talk to you about The 30+ People who make between 40 and 72 million at some point of their deals. I’m just not up for a whole back and forth right now.

I’d talk to you about fallout though. I somehow never played those games, but the show has me considering it. I don’t remember if you are a gamer or not, but I feel like there’s a chance.

Here we go, damn you must really be on tilt to be back to your schizo theories about how I’m Balls Out and 5 different other accounts here that bully the f.uck out of you You think everyone that bullies you must be an alt of mine…but can’t put it together that you are the literal punching bag of ISH that everyone abuses. The biggest clown around. Keep fuming about KD getting skunked again while you have paranoid delusions about me owning 5 different accounts.

Have a nice monday.
    The gaslighting is pretty funny. Nothing you say has any merit or truth, but we know you live in a shithole. We know you're broke. We know you report people. We know you talk to yourself on alts. We know you're a phycho loser who spends 24/7 on here. These are just facts.

So you going off on tangents and lying about shit just proves how seriously you take all of this shit. You're a desperate little worm hiding in a closet sized apartment.

College superstar

The fans who are all caught up in the business / money side of sports have ruined fandom.

You can’t even have honest discussions about players or teams anymore because weird money obsessed peeps come out the woodwork going on and on about contracts and cap space. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    The worst part about the modern NBA is how armchair GMing is all fans do now. Everything is about contracts, money, yada yada yada. And no one even really knows how any of this shit actually works.

The Suns were not going to be able to sign anyone even if they hadn’t picked up Beals contract.

The options were overpay an old Chris Paul for a year, let him walk after the season, and get nothing. Or trade a ridiculous contract for another ridiculous contract and at least bring back an all star level talent.
    So slightly overpay for CP3 for one year, or take on 50M+ a year in salary for another role player while also restricting the team's flexibility moving forward? Beal's under contract for another 3 years.

Starting this offseason, franchises whose payrolls are $17.5 million above the luxury tax threshold, a new cutoff referred to as the “second apron,” will be severely limited in their ability to make transactions. Those teams will not be able to:

Aggregate contracts to trade for a single player making more money
    Send out cash in trades
    Use trade exceptions from prior years
    Take back more incoming than outgoing salary in a deal.
    And not only that, they're also going to be paying an insane amount of tax.

It's a type of move you only make if it guarantees you a championship or at least guarantees years of contending for one. Durant and Beal are past their primes. They have little to no depth. Bill Simmons had it right with the "new owner syndrome" when it came to Ishiba.

100 million in luxury tax for a 6th seed & a 1st round exit is wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    In a league where 16 people make $40 million or more and 12 of them are either already eliminated, missed the playoffs(2 on your team 1 on mine) or are down 3-1 and about to be eliminated you want me to talk to you about a single one of them? Who is playing with two other of them? You notice me say anything about Devin Booker when he went into the game down 0-3 shooting like 40% and 27% from three? Of course not. Because it isn’t particularly noteworthy. Do you want to talk about the ramifications of Fred Vanvleet making over $40 million and more than Luka and Anthony Davis? Or about the second(third) guy on the other team having a contact that will pay him 62 million in one year?

if 400 posts of this discussion hasn’t allowed you to grasp that these numbers don’t mean anything anymore to the people who pay them 72 more aren’t gonna do it.

They’re gonna have three $50 million players next season and be under the cap in two years anyway.

I don’t know what drastic ramifications are going to happen you think justify discussing it even more. Not winning the title they already haven’t won for 50 years?

do you want 86 more posts of “These owners clearly don’t give a shit and they have inside information causing that to be the case”? I can give you like four more maybe. I was watching fallout sitting on the balcony by the beach(Shitty Daytona beach at the moment so no flex) by nine yesterday. The playoffs have not hit the point where they have my complete attention yet. I’m certainly not into it enough to go down a list of over a dozen $40 million players who missed the playoffs or are going to lose in the first round as if it matters anymore.

It doesn’t. There are so many astronomically paid players it’s is no longer noteworthy when any of them do anything. One making 46 or 42 or 43.8 and going out in the first or missing the playoffs or whatever is of little interest at this point.

starting in the second round ill Care enough to watch all the games, but I don’t think I’ll care enough to be going over the combined salaries of losing teams best players and what it means till the off-season. Though the Olympics come up pretty quick so maybe check back in with me after that.

Maybe I’ll care enough at that point to explain again why nobody in position to make these calls gives a shit about what you think they give a shit about. You don’t have to be your teams best player to get $300 million right now. I don’t know how long it’s gonna have to be the case before you realize it’s not doing tangible harm to the people paying it and that you can pay it and build a super team Talent wise around it because all big contracts are less significant than they used to be.

I’m sure by August or so we will find out how much Amazon is going to pay to steal NBA rights from Turner and what YouTube TV pays for the in season tournament and just how much the cap is going to spike again as a result. I’ll be happy to go all into it then.

I promise. I will absolutely talk to you about The 30+ People who make between 40 and 72 million at some point of their deals. I’m just not up for a whole back and forth right now.

I’d talk to you about fallout though. I somehow never played those games, but the show has me considering it. I don’t remember if you are a gamer or not, but I feel like there’s a chance.

Which name does not belong?

Btw middleton is making 29, luka making 33, murray is making 33, Kat is below 40.

Paying over 50 mil a year for a player who can play 50 games if you are lucky and not even have a VORP of over 2.0…..it’s just not a good contract. pretty cut and dry

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    The fans who are all caught up in the business / money side of sports have ruined fandom.

You can’t even have honest discussions about players or teams anymore because weird money obsessed peeps come out the woodwork going on and on about contracts and cap space. Lol.
    Contracts and cap space is a very important part of sports. It’s all about strategic team building. If you don’t worry about those sort of things you get yourself into the situation the Suns are in. If you try to say “F*** the salary cap”, the salary cap will **** you.
    Last edited by warriorfan; 04-29-2024 at 04:34 PM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    So slightly overpay for CP3 for one year, or take on 50M+ a year in salary for another role player while also restricting the team's flexibility moving forward? Beal's under contract for another 3 years.

And not only that, they're also going to be paying an insane amount of tax.

It's a type of move you only make if it guarantees you a championship or at least guarantees years of contending for one. Durant and Beal are past their primes. They have little to no depth. Bill Simmons had it right with the "new owner syndrome" when it came to Ishiba.

100 million in luxury tax for a 6th seed & a 1st round exit is wild.
    It was a win now move that didn’t work out this year. Oh well. As a fan who gives a shit about luxury taxes? Lmao.

Phoenix has had way more bleak looking situations in their history than this one.