Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: As a Democrat I'm ashamed of Hilary

Hillary is corrupt and slimy we all know this. But she is bashing bernie supporters, regular working class people, people of faith, and others and people will still blindly vote for her. It's crazy. By now you'd think people would catch on that politicians are not there for the citizenry's best interest. Hillary's been around for a long time and her record is hot garbage.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: As a Democrat I'm ashamed of Hilary

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Pretty much. Trump is looking down for the count. The recent wikileaks aren't really doing anything to Clinton so far, even tho some are damaging. I wonder if it would have been more damaging if it was in the primaries.

Trump is losing ground. He is losing AZ now, isn't he? It's amazing he is tied in Utah. And he was only up by 4 or 5 points in Georgia. And they haven't done polling there after the debates and the leaks came out.

Meanwhile Clinton is adding on her national lead. And since Trump is calling out some GOPs, this may cause Trump supporters to not vote for the establishment this election. He may bring the whole party down and give the seats to the democrats unintentionally.

To stay somewhat competitive, he has to take FL and not lose anymore states. He has to regain momentum and take MN, NC, OH and get back/win AZ.

I don't see it happening tho. Not the way things are going and the GOP being split and ppl are unendorsing him.

Give him Florida...Ohio...Arizona...Utah...Colorado...and Iowa...he still loses 279-259. He needs a lot....