Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Daughter scored a goal in today's game and I ran onto the field dancing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    How old are your kids? Like...old enough to do a little work outside with you?

I have an idea you could try if youre willing. If you convince me you will try it for a week I will send you what I think you would need to give it a shot. Shouldnt be more than 200 dollars or take more than a few afternoons as a test run.

If I explain it and you are in....we can try it this month. But I need your kids to be like....over 5 years old and not mind being outside a little.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Daughter scored a goal in today's game and I ran onto the field dancing...

How old are your kids? Like...old enough to do a little work outside with you?

I have an idea you could try if youre willing. If you convince me you will try it for a week I will send you what I think you would need to give it a shot. Shouldnt be more than 200 dollars or take more than a few afternoons as a test run.

If I explain it and you are in....we can try it this month. But I need your kids to be like....over 5 years old and not mind being outside a little.
    Daughter is six and she'll do whatever I tell her.

But why would I need her?

I mean, I'll have her help me to teach her work ethic, but I can do whatever it is on my own, too. I've been taking them fishing lately to teach them that. I had never fished before recently and I've actually been catching fish, so I may be a natural. I'll post pics soon.

Anyhow, I'll do it and if you're legit, I'll have no choice but to be less racist.

Ebony and ivory shit.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I'll just explain it and he can get back to me.

Ok. You need to tug at heart strings without begging. So you need sympathy....but the appearance of hard work. Im thinking you get a mower and an edger that doubles as a trimmer(the ones that spin upright to edge or lay down to be a weed eater). You do the classic "Man will cut grass for free and if you liked the work...pay what you think is fair" thing with the added homeowner guilt....of you having a cute kid or two with you.

You explain that you will do the yard for free so they can see how well you did and then decide...with the catch being? If they dont wanna pay you get to put a yard sign up.

I dont remember for sure but I think you live in jacksonville or near it right?

I see several plastic yard sign places. Get a good color one for cheap. Pic is you and smiling kids. If you have a little girl willing...even better. Get her a little hand shovel thing and a 2 dollar flower in the soil like the ysell at lowes/home depot/walmart/whatever. The kind in a little pod she could(in the imaginations of those who see it) dig a hole for and plant.

You get your wife to take the pic with just you and the kids.....man and his kids is more sympathetic than full family. Give the pic to a sign place...get like 10 yard signs. You cant start with rich homes because they have landscapers or neighborhood contracts. You wanna shoot for somewhat poor people. Old white ladies in well kept trailer parks. The kinda place where you dont have money...but you do have pride.

Get the kids out there...you cut grass...an older(hopefully boy) edges the yard and pulls weeds. If possible? Daughter digs around a mailbox and plants a few cheap 2 dollar flowers and puts some mulch around it. Just her doing it is probably 20 bucks of cute from an old lady watching.

And if not?

Take the yard sign deal and put it down.....and move on. It has your contact info.

You post pictures of you having done 5 yards....I throw in the cost of mulch and flowers to do 5 more.

I figure a mower if you dont have one is about 75-100 bucks used. Yard signs are cheap. Edger 35-50 bucks. You can get this done for under 200 dollars. Maybe even get your daughter a cute pair of overalls. I dont know if shes that type but I know some little girls who would love that kinda thing.

May is a 3 check month...the third will be a "**** it" check I usually do something irresponsible with.

Give me your input. Ways you could do it better. Whatever. Tell me you will try it and not just go get groceries...we can do it.

Ok. You need to tug at heart strings without begging. So you need sympathy....but the appearance of hard work. Im thinking you get a mower and an edger that doubles as a trimmer(the ones that spin upright to edge or lay down to be a weed eater). You do the classic "Man will cut grass for free and if you liked the work...pay what you think is fair" thing with the added homeowner guilt....of you having a cute kid or two with you.

You explain that you will do the yard for free so they can see how well you did and then decide...with the catch being? If they dont wanna pay you get to put a yard sign up.

I see several plastic yard sign places. Get a good color one for cheap. Pic is you and smiling kids. If you have a little girl willing...even better. Get her a little hand shovel thing and a 2 dollar flower in the soil like the ysell at lowes/home depot/walmart/whatever. The kind in a little pod she could(in the imaginations of those who see it) dig a hole for and plant.

You get your wife to take the pic with just you and the kids.....man and his kids is more sympathetic than full family. Give the pic to a sign place...get like 10 yard signs. You cant start with rich homes because they have landscapers or neighborhood contracts. You wanna shoot for somewhat poor people. Old white ladies in well kept trailer parks. The kinda place where you dont have money...but you do have pride.

Get the kids out there...you cut grass...an older(hopefully boy) edges the yard and pulls weeds. If possible? Daughter digs around a mailbox and plants a few cheap 2 dollar flowers and puts some mulch around it. Just her doing it is probably 20 bucks of cute from an old lady watching.

And if not?

Take the yard sign deal and put it down.....and move on. It has your contact info.

You post pictures of you having done 5 yards....I throw in the cost of mulch and flowers to do 5 more.

I figure a mower if you dont have one is about 75-100 bucks used. Yard signs are cheap. Edger 35-50 bucks. You can get this done for under 200 dollars. Maybe even get your daughter a cute pair of overalls. I dont know if shes that type but I know some little girls who would love that kinda thing.

May is a 3 check month...the third will be a "**** it" check I usually do something irresponsible with.

Give me your input. Ways you could do it better. Whatever. Tell me you will try it and not just go get groceries...we can do it.
    I'll read and respond to this later.

Got a 3 hour class.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I'll read and respond to this later.

Got a 3 hour class.
    The GOAT ISH poster being a better father than the rest of those parents at that soccer game while bettering himself and taking classes. Rasing his kids the right way instead of living vicariously through them like a typical pathetic soccer dad. What a horseman!

And if not?

The fact that you're willing to help is commendable, but logistically speaking, I don't see it. We have one car for our household, a Hyundai Sonata that is also used to Uber/Lyft with. I live around apartment complexes that have professional landscape companies, not houses or trailers.

If I had a pick up truck, which we want to get, this would be a great idea and we'd definitely get lawn equipment and run a side business.

Once we get a pick up truck, more opportunities will be available.

And I'm in Gainesville, not that hell hole Jacksonville lol.

I also feel hopeless dealing with people because I've been rejected so much; you'd think I'd be immune to it, but I've bowed down so much in my life to try and succeed and been rejected, that I'm traumatized by it. I wouldn't feel comfortable enough without proper equipment and a way to haul it.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

The fact that you're willing to help is commendable, but logistically speaking, I don't see it. We have one car for our household, a Hyundai Sonata that is also used to Uber/Lyft with. I live around apartment complexes that have professional landscape companies, not houses or trailers.

If I had a pick up truck, which we want to get, this would be a great idea and we'd definitely get lawn equipment and run a side business.

I also feel hopeless dealing with people because I've been rejected so much; you'd think I'd be immune to it, but I've bowed down so much in my life to try and succeed and been rejected, that I'm traumatized by it. I wouldn't feel comfortable enough without proper equipment and a way to haul it.
    Trash. More excuses for your unwillingness to work. You're not a great father. You're not even a good one. If you loved your kids as much as you lie to yourself about, you'd get out there and try.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight
    Trash. More excuses for your unwillingness to work. You're not a great father. You're not even a good one. If you loved your kids as much as you lie to yourself about, you'd get out there and try.
    But you won't fight me.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Well....I suppose thats better than pretending to do it to get the money. Not sure what to say beyond that.

What are you taking classes for? That may be above but I missed it. Ive only skimmed this topic.

Well....I suppose thats better than pretending to do it to get the money. Not sure what to say beyond that.

What are you taking classes for? That may be above but I missed it. Ive only skimmed this topic.
    Computer Information Technology.

I'm thinking about maybe breaking from that after this semester and going to a salon academy to learn how to cut hair.

Seems like every single hair salon is always hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    How long are you going to run with this narrative that you're "in school"? You've literally being saying that since about 2014 you fukking potato.
    Part of his parole agreement is getting his GED. He's just taking longer than usual cause he's dumb.

Computer Information Technology.

I'm thinking about maybe breaking from that after this semester and going to a salon academy to learn how to cut hair.

Seems like every single hair salon is always hiring.
    Before that salon program finishes you're going to break from that talking about a new and better opportunity.

You refuse to take care of yourself as a grown man. You aren't a father or a parent. You're a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight
    Before that salon program finishes you're going to break from that talking about a new and better opportunity.

You refuse to take care of yourself as a grown man. You aren't a father or a parent. You're a coward.
    But you won't fight me.

Simon.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Something beautiful unfolding

Of all the shit ISH has produced, it's all worth it when one fellow human being helps another. This could be ISH Endgame

But you won't fight me.

Simon.
    If you spend the next 90 days of your life looking for a job. Any job. Fill out at least 2 applications every weekday, AND you accept any offer of employment. No excuses about McDonald's wages cant feed your family.

I'll come to Florida afterwards and you can beat the shit out of me.