Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: I've seen enough. Lebron is never winning another ring ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    Boo hoo. Do you feel better now?? Lol, hold that blowout L L L L
    Feeling better knowing LeBron is GOAT despite a blowout loss? Yeah, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    OP puts chewed bubblegum in his ass and blows fart bubbles, then chews the gum again.

FACT.
    blows my mind how this guy is not a mod

quality avatar and quality post after quality post

Yawn the only reason fans make those predictions that lebron will never win again is that it takes so long to get to the playoffs. Some fans are just pure haters and can’t think objectively. For some reason stans bring it up thinking it proves something

Good High School Starter

We'll see. Let's wait until the playoffs come around and which teams are on fire and which ones not. If somebody told us last year at this time of the season that the Heat would get to the finals, we would just dismiss them.

College superstar

Hard to say and it's too early. Lebron can make important calls to try and recruit more people in. We'll see.

Did OP predict the Lakers would win the title last year? Did he predict the Clippers would get eliminated by Denver?

I will go out on a limb and say no.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Good thing for LeBron is he doesn't need one to be what he is = GOAT.
    Wrong, Lebron will never be GOAT however many rings and FMVPs he will, hes already mathematically disqualified from GOAT conversation since 2007 as it is a necessary condition to maintain a 100% winning record in finals series to be considered as GOAT candidate.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    Wrong, Lebron will never be GOAT however many rings and FMVPs he will, hes already mathematically disqualified from GOAT conversation since 2007 as it is a necessary condition to maintain a 100% winning record in finals series to be considered as GOAT candidate.
    its ok if you think lebron is not GOAT, but ur LOGIC IS ****ING RETARDED

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    lol fax

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    Yep