Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jackass Forever Official Trailer

In one of the movies, they did a thing called Fart Helmet or Fart Mask. You can YouTube it because I'm not describing it. That was the beginning and end of my watching Jackass.

If I need a fix of people-injuring-themselves-humor, I'll pop in one of my MXC DVDs. Much funnier.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP is a geriatric. They need to cut off his internet access at the retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Turnbuckle View Post
    Your posts get stupider by the day. But since you want to be a stupid dumbass retard moron...

You post on a board about uneducated grown men playing a game invented for children in school as a way to stay healthy.

So congrats on watching men that do a "job"(playing a kids game) that contributes absolutely nothing to the advancement of society. If everybody played basketball, nothing would be accomplished. Basketball is 100% a useless skill and you spend time/money watching. How about you kindly f off and eat a bag of d!cks, sir. Swallow that johnson and enjoy the magic. The magic being aids. After you're finished with the aids man, you can butt f*ck his fruitcake tranny he-she looking "son"while watching grown men play a kids game as you're ramming shim.
    The fukk are you yammering about? If everyone played hoops, we wouldn’t have obesity as one of America's biggest health issues. It's obvious you've never dribbled a basketball in your life, wtf are you even on this basketball forum for? Cringey ass threads? FOH.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    fml I'm going to be dead soon.
    Fixed. The research on the effects of loneliness are horrifying. Your expiration date is right around the corner.

The great Spike Jonze, ladies and gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    Fixed. The research on the effects of loneliness are horrifying. Your expiration date is right around the corner.
    Says the dipshit troll account that tried to talk people out of buying BTC @ $1500 each 4.25 years ago.

The same dipshit troll account that’s too afraid to post on their main and the same dipshit troll account that only comes out a couple times a year to take cheap shots at random posters because of how incredibly empty and pathetic their own life is.

And FYI if you’ve looked into this topic with any sincerity you would know that higher IQ people lean towards being perfectly ok in isolation. They fair drastically better than low IQ people such as yourself. But hey you would never talk out of your ass would you?

I know I’m giving you the attention you so desperately seek by responding but rest assured this will be the last time on this account. Try another.

Lmao.

Welcome to the graveyard of dipshit troll accounts that made it to ignore. Grats on that as well.

College superstar

After all these years they still don’t have any broads with their titties hanging out to balance out the homosexuality? Hella gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Says the dipshit troll account that tried to talk people out of buying BTC @ $1500 each 4.25 years ago.

The same dipshit troll account that’s too afraid to post on their main and the same dipshit troll account that only comes out a couple times a year to take cheap shots at random posters because of how incredibly empty and pathetic their own life is.

And FYI if you’ve looked into this topic with any sincerity you would know that higher IQ people lean towards being perfectly ok in isolation. They fair drastically better than low IQ people such as yourself. But hey you would never talk out of your ass would you?

I know I’m giving you the attention you so desperately seek by responding but rest assured this will be the last time on this account. Try another.

Lmao.

Welcome to the graveyard of dipshit troll accounts that made it to ignore. Grats on that as well.
    Another autistic meltdown. Glad this is becoming a daily occurrence again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    The fukk are you yammering about? If everyone played hoops, we wouldn’t have obesity as one of America's biggest health issues. It's obvious you've never dribbled a basketball in your life, wtf are you even on this basketball forum for? Cringey ass threads? FOH.

You are a grown adult using "cringe". On top of that, it's been pointed out many times you are a fat mexican. And on top of that, you not only have no shame in posting about being sexually attracted to your cousin... The icing on the cake, you use your cousin as your display pic. FOH

Facts don't care about your feelings. And you obviously don't understand playing the devil's advocate. He was running his mouth about jackass being just for kids, when that's not at all true. In response, I used factual information to show that he in facts watched a sport that was invented for kids to play, and he as a grown man, watches other grown men play it. I obviously like basketball, was only pointing out the irony and his blatant stupid. Next time, think before you pick your battles, f*cktard. If these are the hills you choose to die on and this is what gets you riled up, that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Turnbuckle View Post
    You are a grown adult using "cringe". On top of that, it's been pointed out many times you are a fat mexican. And on top of that, you not only have no shame in posting about being sexually attracted to your cousin... The icing on the cake, you use your cousin as your display pic. FOH

Facts don't care about your feelings. And you obviously don't understand playing the devil's advocate. He was running his mouth about jackass being just for kids, when that's not at all true. In response, I used factual information to show that he in facts watched a sport that was invented for kids to play, and he as a grown man, watches other grown men play it. I obviously like basketball, was only pointing out the irony and his blatant stupid. Next time, think before you pick your battles, f*cktard. If these are the hills you choose to die on and this is what gets you riled up, that's hilarious.
    tl;dr

Give me the condensed version, fakkit. I ain't got time for your wall of text bullshit.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Chewing will be the only one over 13-years-oid who sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Chewing will be the only one over 13-years-oid who sees it.
    whispers in the cinema audience: "who brought their grandpa?"

Yeah I can't get behind this stuff anymore.

There was a time I enjoyed this type of humor though

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Yall can play too mature or cool to see it, but i can't wait!!

Its all about their camaraderie , bond and chemistry, not the humor style or the stunts

I just enjoy seeing it because not a lot of people are lucky enough to be around your crew/lifetime friends for over 20 years

If you have your buddies still around, its the perfect movie to go together and just laugh

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    This.