Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: is ISH a top 3 trash forum of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by JUNIOR SHIZ View Post
    I used to post here when this forum became popular in 2001 when HoopstV.com shut down……I was active from 2001-2003……whatever happened to Texas Batman? Crisoner? Godofbbball? Absolut prince, new bawlah, junkifunki, Jeff the moderator….oldschooladidas, abanilla, Miranda, kb,….purplengold4eva, gnote……those people still exist?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I used to post here when this forum became popular in 2001 when HoopstV.com shut down……I was active from 2001-2003……whatever happened to Texas Batman? Crisoner? Godofbbball? Absolut prince, new bawlah, junkifunki, Jeff the moderator….oldschooladidas, abanilla, Miranda, kb,….purplengold4eva, gnote……those people still exist?
    All sane posters have fled.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I actually miss how this forum was back in 2008-2012, it was a perfect mix of actual discussion and some trolling. There are still a few good posters out there, but NBA forum is beyond toxic at this point. I say it went to total shit around 2015 or 2016 or so, I noticed in general the posters became super toxic and unhappy.
    This site lacks order and a good sense of humor. You get your feeling hurt, start an alt and low key destroy the vibe

If admin took out all alts this place would be back to top form

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Agreed, it used to have an appeal back then. The big names have left and it’s just 24/7 continuous trolling. Every thread in the main is about Lebron. OTC is straight garbage. Schizos running loose. The forum lost its appeal years ago. Trolling has always been a pillar of this forum, but it was actually entertaining when we had good posters. Now it’s just the same cyclical toxic bs trolling. Might as well be monkeys throwing feces at each other.
    You sure it's just Lebron? The Jordaneers are even more unstable about a guy who hasn't been relevant in 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    You just look like a dumbass.

Not everybody sits in a cubicle from 8-5 M-F, so your posting habits aren't going to reflect his.

Then to be on a basketball forum complaining someone is posting in game threads...that is the ultimate purpose of this place. I very clearly remember a game night a few weeks ago and you posted a picture of your "setup" to laugh at Louie, game on in the background and your feet up. Every argument you've made here, you contradict yourself...and regularly too.

Try to let your rage out somehow...I get the Louie thing, but you carry the voice of RRR3 and highwhey around in your head.
    At least rawimpact gets involved in basketball discussion

You OTOH is post exclusively in gossip threads like this. You clearly have no social life and use this place as an outlet.

Some of us are still here 20 years later popping our heads in from time to time

the answer was yes, it is. no evidence was presented to the contrary. close the thread, shut the forum down. smash the servers into pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: is ISH a top 3 forum of all time?

Touché.