Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Texas Aborts Legal Abortions

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    What Republican is forcing a baby to get a job??

What a stupid graphic.
    Only the barren childless Fatrick would not understand this.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Accidental pregnancies happen. You'll understand this once you become sexually active

So then adults should be more responsible. Accountability is lost on Liberals for some reason. So the best solution is to kill the baby? That kind of nonchalant behavior towards another human is demonic.

These kinds of laws are made specifically to provoke division and distraction amongst the proletariat. Nobody in the Texas legislature cares if babies get aborted. They want the masses focused on the exact kind of arguing taking place in this thread.

It's just more meaningless sucker bait.

Decent college freshman

Texas has gone full fascist.

Why do conservacucks love fascism, authoritarianism, and tyranny?

NBA Superstar

Or I have easier solution for these women:

Don't get pregnant.
    People are going to fvck. Poor people who can’t afford condoms are going to fvck. Unwanted pregnancies are going to happen. This is the reality. Come to grips with it and think of another solution.

So then adults should be more responsible. Accountability is lost on Liberals for some reason. So the best solution is to kill the baby? That kind of nonchalant behavior towards another human is demonic.
    Well until human beings cease having sex, accidental pregnancies will happen, even to people who are responsible. All it takes is literally one time for a condom to come off, rip or be defective, among several other scenarios for someone to get pregnant.

We see how many shitty parents there are for people who planned babies, I can't even fathom how many more there'd be for those who don't. Why burden not just the parents, but the child with what is likely to be a very shitty upbringing and existence just because two people who wanted to fck had an accident?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    People are going to fvck. Poor people who can’t afford condoms are going to fvck. Unwanted pregnancies are going to happen. This is the reality. Come to grips with it and think of another solution.
    Who said every time you have sex you get pregnant?? Getting pregnant is hard to do actually, scientifically speaking.

Do you really think poor people can't afford condoms??

They hand them out for free at clinics all over the place practically, especially PP clinics.

You guys are politicizing the killing of an innocent life because the parents were being irresponsible. Think of that instead and stop making excuses for poor people, rich people, or whoever. Humanity in the 21st century should be more responsible, not less.

NBA Superstar

Who said every time you have sex you get pregnant?? Getting pregnant is hard to do actually, scientifically speaking.

Do you really think poor people can't afford condoms??

They hand them out for free at clinics all over the place practically, especially PP clinics.

You guys are politicizing the killing of an innocent life because the parents were being irresponsible. Think of that instead and stop making excuses for poor people, rich people, or whoever. Humanity in the 21st century should be more responsible, not less.
    If it brings you solace to think that general people who feel differently on this issue are politically motivated then have it, friend.

Condoms are $8 for 3 at local CVS/Walgreens-type places. Planned parenthood’s aren’t on every corner.

It’s fine that you feel the way you do, truly. But if this type of shit passes on a larger scale, I don’t want to see your ass complaining about increased social programs or crime rates or whatever.

You want people to be more responsible. Cool. Isn’t going to happen the way you want it. So now you’ll need to deal with the consequences. Gonna hit your wallet buddy

The more I grow up, the more I realize life is not precious to anyone. I mean, my life is precious to me, but your life isn't. Do I care about kids in Ghana dying for not having clean water? Ehh, sure but not much. If I care even a decent amount, surely I'd have donated so they can have water processing plants.

Abortion should just continue but with the full admission that you are maybe killing a life and it's not precious. Just business. Also, surely dead babies go to heaven straight away so you're doing it a favor really.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

When making the penalty for aborting after rape more severe than the penalty for rape, that's when you know the Republicans are waging a war on women.

I never quite got the libtard stance of anti-abortion. It just seems like a weird hill to die on. I'm guessing that its just pandering for votes, like most of their other positions.

Decent college freshman

If we are being honest here, pro-life is really anti-choice.

Good.

Though the baby is dependent on the mother, it is not the mother’s body. It is biologically distinct from the mother with it’s own unique DNA that rapidly develops from conception onwards. The “my body my choice” argument is an ignorant argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    If we are being honest here, pro-life is really anti-murder.
    Fixed

Chewing regularly calls for nuking other countries and were supposed to believe he gives a shit about fetuses lol. **** off you fatass fascist.