Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I'm trying to discern. Why does Pfizer says this girl is just suffering from anxi

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Huh what makes you think i'm a pu$$y, old man? Also this is my only account here so i don't rely on other accounts to make that amount of posts.
    You're a pu$$y because you're worried about being banned... that said, I guess an alt account like you has more experience with bans than I do

Obviously the idea that you just discovered this ancient dumpster fire website last year and then posted almost 20k times since is beyond laughable.

btw I like you, you lying faggot

Default Re: I'm trying to discern. Why does Pfizer says this girl is just suffering from anxi

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    You're a pu$$y because you're worried about being banned... that said, I guess an alt account like you has more experience with bans than I do

Obviously the idea that you just discovered this ancient dumpster fire website last year and then posted almost 20k times since is beyond laughable.
    Well sorry if i care about having a clean record. And yes, what i did is laughable. Idc tho since i don't see the numbers anyway as i'm using the mobile version of the board. Unless i stalk at my own profile that is. Also you don't have any proof that i'm an alt or dup so that assumption is so funny, i guess.

btw I like you, you lying faggot
    Yikes...

Also you don't have any proof that i'm an alt or dup so that assumption is so funny, i guess.
    True, the only real proof I have is asking how pathetic of a person would you have to be to stumble on this archaic forum full of idiots in the year 2020 and decide that its a good place to waste enough time to rack up ~20k posts in 1.5 years?

True, the only real proof I have is asking how pathetic of a person would you have to be to stumble on this archaic forum full of idiots in the year 2020 and decide that its a good place to waste enough time to rack up ~20k posts in 1.5 years?
    Maybe because i'm a lot happier here than the board i was participating before i learned about this board?

Although ish is third rate, at least the mods here are very lenient. If users get banned, they'll be back after a certain period of time. Where i originally came from wasn't the case at all unless your account is on premium and you've befriended one of the mods there.

Needless to say, it was shitty. Even if the ambiance there is a thousand times better than here, there's no way to enjoy there as a decent poster.

People like Axe. Just like people like Walk on Water. They appreciate their openness about their struggles in life.

Walk on Water with his Facebook, social media struggles, and how the Corona has negatively affected him. And Axe finding a good place after leaving another shitty forum.

We're all struggling and can relate, thus the reason why people like them.

They used to love Stalkerforlife for similar reasons.

Interesting.

What a disgusting and pathetic response.

How lost and broken of a person do you have to be to deflect a story about a young girl getting her body destroyed because she was signed up to participate in an experimental drug trial with the false claim that right wingers dont care about opiate overdoses.

Which kids exactly do you think are dying from these opiate overdoses anyway? Opiate deaths are not coming from liberal cities like NYC or LA, and they arent coming from the wealthy white liberal suburbs surrounding urban areas nationwide... these deaths are primarily kids in rural rust belt areas - the once thriving areas that have been turned into dilapidated regions of despair ever since their jobs were off to places like Mexico or SE Asia, areas that are deeply right-wing these days.

Right wingers have always main ones raising the alarm on opiates and pushing for changes, after all its their kids that have been dying. You would know this if you actually paid attention to the world around you... idiot
    this seems misinformed since it's the left wingers that have historically favored the welfare programs needed by these people for cheap recovery.

here, here!

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    People like Axe. Just like people like Walk on Water. They appreciate their openness about their struggles in life.

Walk on Water with his Facebook, social media struggles, and how the Corona has negatively affected him. And Axe finding a good place after leaving another shitty forum.

We're all struggling and can relate, thus the reason why people like them.

They used to love Stalkerforlife for similar reasons.

You're unhinged lol

Interesting video. They also told him that he's suffering from anxiety and referred to him to a psychiatrist. If my resting heart rate was over 120, I would be beyond worried, and to have it dismissed as anxiety all over sudden, because it can't possibly be the vaccine.

You're unhinged lol
    Oh yeah. How is it going with the whole forum trauma from the past?