Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Heather Mcdonald collapsing video is the greatest thing ever. i now believe in

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Apparently her friend Chelsea Handler, they both worked together, co-hosts or something. Her friend was set to perform the night before, in her Vaccinated and Horny tour, but couldn't due to some heart problems.

So that's very interesting too. First soccer players, now comedians.
    Holy shit what a ridiculous tour name. ****ing Stupid

Default Re: Heather Mcdonald collapsing video is the greatest thing ever. i now believe in

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Holy shit what a ridiculous tour name. ****ing Stupid
    It's technically a ridiculous name, but Vaccinated and Horny, such a title will attract a lot of people. I'm only going to mention him because he's someone that we all know here, but Bladef for example. There are a lot of people like Blade who get a warm feeling in their hearts when somebody announces that they're vaccinated. I wouldn't be surprised if he bought tickets.

And then there are people like Axe. He's an anti vaxxer now, but that wasn't always the case. A couple of months ago such a title would have spoken dearly to him. Vaccinated an Horny.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's technically a ridiculous name, but Vaccinated and Horny, such a title will attract a lot of people. I'm only going to mention him because he's someone that we all know here, but Bladef for example. There are a lot of people like Blade who get a warm feeling in their hearts when somebody announces that they're vaccinated. I wouldn't be surprised if he bought tickets.

And then there are people like Axe. He's an anti vaxxer now, but that wasn't always the case. A couple of months ago such a title would have spoken dearly to him. Vaccinated an Horny.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThRRR3tardSatan View Post

We were just talking about this. The nose does look different.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    My favorite one of all time!!! Those were good times!

coach K is the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWl5qC0FBzo

-Smak

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

^Damnit I hate coach K with a passion, but that faint was well played. Dude saw it coming, and saved himself a lot of trouble by not fighting it.

Is it confirmed that Heather McSjijfled legit fractured her skull on the fall ? If so, that completely rules out a cheap attention grab….