Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Listen to the conversation Draymond got a Bucks fan ejected over.

Because you thinking they deserve more doesnt get it for them when they agree to show up and do what was asked for what is offered. People want a revolution but don’t wanna miss a paycheck to get it so here we are.

All it took was half of them to quit for fast food workers to make 13-18 dollars an hour everywhere when they got 8 before covid.

But people are generally too afraid to get change at the cost of their own convenience. They want someone else to bite the bullet. Long as that’s the case companies don’t need to offer more.

Very good NBA starter

As self employed I learned a lot about who gets ahead in business, it's those who steal ideas, exploit interns and have access to capital.

You don't need to be a communist to see the system is broken as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    As self employed I learned a lot about who gets ahead in business, it's those who steal ideas, exploit interns and have access to capital.

You don't need to be a communist to see the system is broken as ****.
    That does not inherently mean another system works better.

It’s like looking at whatever offense the Bobcats are currently running and concluding it’s the reason theyre losing. Losing in a particular system doesnt equate to losing because of a particular system.

Sometimes the system cant provide a fix…

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    That does not inherently mean another system works better.

It’s like looking at whatever offense the Bobcats are currently running and concluding it’s the reason theyre losing.

Sometimes it’s not the system…
    It's more like, you have these players today that aren't as good and tough as the previous generation, so you need to change the rules to make it easier to score.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You can’t really take enough money from the rich to make sure nobody is bad off. The main problem is you would have to filter the money through a corrupt and wasteful government to begin with. And of course…for some people charity will never be enough. Some people see handouts as a reason to contribute nothing not as a tool to get more money long term. You would see less people going back to school or starting small businesses. Then you will see people quitting jobs at existing small businesses to increase the amount of the handout.

You really can’t trust most people to do the right thing with something they didn’t earn. You should see how section 8 recipients leave the properties they stay in. I had to do some work turning around public housing in my youth and my god….

Handouts wouldn’t fix a lot of peoples problems.
    This is the spot on truth. And there are numerous historical examples to back it up.

With the outrageous money these clown players make, they can put up with a bit of banter

Especially in a case like this....jesus christ donkey is mentally weak