Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast

Default Re: The bullying of RRR3..

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Yeah, it could be someone pretending to be you. They use a lot more descriptors than you do. A mere year!

-Smak
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    I thought this thread was like a year or two old

2012?

You mean to tell me RRR3 has been getting bullied on a internet forum for over a decade
    As the years continue to pass by, this is going to be a common reaction. I can just imagine it now. "You mean to tell me that RRR3 has been getting bullied for over 3 decades? I thought this thread was a year old."

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

bump

Bout 5 years ago I told this cat that he looked like Josh Gad. Yung blood took it to heart and must have got on the Subway Jared diet or some shit and no longer looks like Josh Gad. A veggie sub for dinner and a half sub for lunch, walking to the bookstore or some shit I think is what he was going on about. Keep ya chin up cuz.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller View Post
    Bout 5 years ago I told this cat that he looked like Josh Gad. Yung blood took it to heart and must have got on the Subway Jared diet or some shit and no longer looks like Josh Gad. A veggie sub for dinner and a half sub for lunch, walking to the bookstore or some shit I think is what he was going on about. Keep ya chin up cuz.
    i forgot about that

more likely he’s just too poor to eat

Not airballing my layups anymore

This thread has intermittently crossed my mind ever since my initial encounter with it. The longevity of the thread, coupled with the protracted challenges faced by numerous individuals on this forum regarding RRR3, spanning over an astonishing 11 years, induces a sense of contemplation within me. Upon reflection, I harbor a genuine remorse for allowing my temper to escalate because of his ways. It is my sincere belief that the prevailing animosity directed towards RRR3, the bullying could potentially dissipate if he were to consider making certain adjustments to his personality.

This thread has intermittently crossed my mind ever since my initial encounter with it. The longevity of the thread, coupled with the protracted challenges faced by numerous individuals on this forum regarding RRR3, spanning over an astonishing 11 years, induces a sense of contemplation within me. Upon reflection, I harbor a genuine remorse for allowing my temper to escalate because of his ways. It is my sincere belief that the prevailing animosity directed towards RRR3, the bullying could potentially dissipate if he were to consider making certain adjustments to his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    certain significant adjustments it must be said

2qr3 has a point though. A point that I've actually made in the past. The bullying of RRR3 must stop, but the world is not going to change, so the only way is for him to completely change his personality to something more tolerable. Or maybe even pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    2qr3 has a point though. A point that I've actually made in the past. The bullying of RRR3 must stop, but the world is not going to change, so the only way is for him to completely change his personality to something more tolerable. Or maybe even pleasant.
    IMO the only way to stop bullying is growing a spine and coming back at the bullies hard enough that they move on to easier targets...from what I have seen this is true both in real life and the internet

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    IMO the only way to stop bullying is growing a spine and coming back at the bullies hard enough that they move on to easier targets...from what I have seen this is true both in real life and the internet
    tbh he just needs to grow up an act like a functioning adult male and 99% of it would stop

but we both know that will never happen

tbh he likes getting bullied, he’s like one of those weirdos like the gimp in pulp fiction

he likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    tbh he just needs to grow up an act like a functioning adult male and 99% of it would stop

but we both know that will never happen

tbh he likes getting bullied, he’s like one of those weirdos like the gimp in pulp fiction

he likes it.
    He doesnt even need to act like a functioning adult male.

I am hated by at least 50% of the regular users on this site, and I have never acted like a functioning adult... also my posting style is to post a dozen or two posts on one random night and then disappear for a month or more, and yet I am never bullied.

all it takes is standing up for yourself and punching back every now and then, RRR3 has never done that

Not airballing my layups anymore

Do we have any updates on the abrupt disappearance of the highly active RRR3? Let's hope that RRR3 is safe and in good health, and that we hear from him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    Do we have any updates on the abrupt disappearance of the highly active RRR3? Let's hope that RRR3 is safe and in good health, and that we hear from him soon.
    He is still around in NBA forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    He said he had some family shit going on yet here you are being the low life you are.

He said he had some family shit going on yet here you are being the low life you are.
    Hmm, this sounds a little too much like RRR3 defending himself with an alt.

When RRR3 was missing, I started to think that he and Satan were not the same person. (I thought RRR3 died) But now I don't know what to think.