Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00 View Post
    Naz>toody

2-7 1 board

Paul George on Rudy Gobert: “I think he made the right decision. It’s the birth of your first. I’ve been a part of a tough pregnancy with my wife, and going through that, I could only imagine my wife being there alone and having to deliver a baby alone.”

Very good NBA starter

Didn't watch the game but I'm guessing that refs didn't allow muggings this time and as a result Minny didn't look like prime Detroit on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Paul George on Rudy Gobert: “I think he made the right decision. It’s the birth of your first. I’ve been a part of a tough pregnancy with my wife, and going through that, I could only imagine my wife being there alone and having to deliver a baby alone.”
    I don't spend enough time on here, and always wondered why people pick on you for being a Gobert fan.

I get it now. No one cares what Paul George thinks about the baby situation in a game thread. Weird obsession.

so we're certain that the birth of his first has bought in, correct.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    I don't spend enough time on here, and always wondered why people pick on you for being a Gobert fan.

I get it now. No one cares what Paul George thinks about the baby situation in a game thread. Weird obsession.
    Plenty here had an opinion on him not playing. Id say another players opinion holds more weight than a trolls

Plenty here had an opinion on him not playing. Id say another players opinion holds more weight than a trolls
    call it what you want, the goal is to stay sober

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    The only player on the court that has a chance at becoming greater than Jokic is Edwards.
    I dont think he does, Id almost put a smiley at the end of this too

First game all postseason the Nuggets looked like the defending champs from the get-go. Game 4 will be a battle, but I think they’ll eke it out and tie this series.

Hopefully Murray has relocated his shooting touch and the team as a whole has woken up.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I dont think he does, Id almost put a smiley at the end of this too
    Slim chance but not totally out of the question like everyone else on both teams.

Toody

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Uh-oh Murray is in foul trouble and doesn’t have his cape on tonight. That fat bch is actually gonna have to carry tonight and we know he can’t do that in level 10 playoff games.
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-12-2024 at 08:29 PM.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Uh-oh Murray is in foul trouble and doesn’t have his cape on tonight. That fat bch is actually gonna have to carry tonight and we know he can’t do that in level 10 playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    I guess your clown ass was in a coma during last years playoffs