Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Wow!!

Default Re: Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    The fact so many people are exited about such bs drama at a time like this says a lot about our species. Not hating anyone here, just noticing the shit popping up everywhere.
    Its 2 of the best performers, performing... its not gossip. Theyre doing the shit that made them world famous.

Its not Ms. Beckham and Ice Spice beefing on Twitter.

How many alts do you have though?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    lmao Ill side with you on this one.

Kendrick clearly got his dues by merit, reached his achievements/fame by skill.

Drake could seem more installed/picked but he clearly had appeal and I dont think it was all written for him then.

But he seems more like a plant than Kendrick does.

Both made their name by their own doing.

Drake has been far more active and reached a higher level of wealth and stardom where I could see him being involved in some sketchy shit.
    Outside of actual talent, that no one in here could replicate, they both clearly work very hard. That is something that even talentless individuals like Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift do. They wake up every morning and get after it. They possess drive and ambition. That isn't really something that anyone can give to you.

And then the idea that Drake and Kendrick were approached before their fame by someone who said "hey kid, I'll make you a famous rapper if you let me f@#k you in the ass" is obviously ridiculous. It would be a million times easier for that person to just pay for a prostitute or even just rape someone vs. all the work it take to make someone a pop star.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Also on the track

"You gotta learn to fact check things and be less impatient
    Your fans are rejoicing thinkin' this is my expiration
    Even the picture you used, the jokes and the medication"

This dude is deflecting like a MFer.
    https://twitter.com/EbonyPrince2k24/...8-susom41MDbRQ

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Outside of actual talent, that no one in here could replicate, they both clearly work very hard. That is something that even talentless individuals like Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift do. They wake up every morning and get after it. They possess drive and ambition. That isn't really something that anyone can give to you.

And then the idea that Drake and Kendrick were approached before their fame by someone who said "hey kid, I'll make you a famous rapper if you let me f@#k you in the ass" is obviously ridiculous. It would be a million times easier for that person to just pay for a prostitute or even just rape someone vs. all the work it take to make someone a pop star.
    You lost me here. I’m not a super fan on either although I’ll fvck with their music occasionally. But both are clearly very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Well, where would be the fun in that? Sex is only part of the motivation. Its power, control, satanic rituals.

But yes, I dont think theyd do as you suggest, go to a random person. Of course not. However what I could see happening, is when you get big, that there is a treshold you cross where you get initiated.

You live a completely different life now, you move in different circles, youre gonna see some shit if everyone wants to make full use of this power and live it out, some kind of group establishing itself to oversee things is bound to happen, where others will have to be initiated and make a part of sacrifice to not rat anyone out, part of wicked human nature.

Serious playground baller

Well, where would be the fun in that? Sex is only part of the motivation. Its power, control, satanic rituals.

But yes, I dont think theyd do as you suggest, go to a random person. Of course not. However what I could see happening, is when you get big, that there is a treshold you cross where you get initiated.

You live a completely different life now, you move in different circles, youre gonna see some shit if everyone wants to make full use of this power and live it out, some kind of group establishing itself to oversee things is bound to happen, where others will have to be initiated and make a part of sacrifice to not rat anyone out, part of wicked human nature.
    Greed, corruption, and abuse of power happens. I'm sure they see plenty of that. But Satanic rituals is just something that dumb hicks who have never met a celeb in their life think happens.

Lil arby sobbing about satanic rituals, the dude is a conservative grandma from the 1980s

Singers openly perform satanic rituals in their concerts nowadays, some real Eyes Wide Shut shit, and you think it isnt real

dumb

Singers openly perform satanic rituals in their concerts nowadays, some real Eyes Wide Shut shit, and you think it isnt real
    They do it to trigger idiots like you

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    They funniest part is it gives these celebs a degree of power over people like him lol.

NBA Superstar

Real how? Satanists are rebellious trolls. Nothing more.

None of these people believe in God so by nature they can’t be actual satanists.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    These are just your assumptions.

Theyre obviously wrong.

They openly perform satanic rituals.

Its not to "trigger" anyone.

https://www.tiktok.com/@understandth...94674341170474

John legend with some other female industry member doing the Baphomet and then realizing the camera is already live.

Chrissy Teigen her partner is a known pedophile. look up her tweets.

look at John legend and Chrissy Teigen talking about doing sexual stuff at "the Obama thing":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNV7eVy8-V4

look at Ice Spice doing satanic signs at this very Super Bowl.

You guys can dismiss this as much as you want, but these practices are happening.

Kevin Gates had his son on a livestream 2 weeks ago and then the son talked about doing "Magic" on his brother yesterday and Kevin Gates hushed his mouth.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C6tT-Q5MnZa/

Many rappers have come out and taked about how the industry pushes dark shit.

You will yap it away, its just for trolls, yada yada. Its okay. Not everyone wants to accept this. It couldnt be any more blatant though.

Serious playground baller

John Legend is a hard core Christian and gospel singer but we are supposed to believe he worships Satan based on a 2 second TikToc video?

And Satan granted Legend the power to sing chart topping love ballads? Spreading love is the opposite of anything Satan would do.

These are debates that mature adults do not entertain because they are too stupid to entertain.