Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: If I ran for President, what is the first thing you'd like me to do as President?

Poopsie would never give teachers 75K especially public school teachers.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: If I ran for President, what is the first thing you'd like me to do as President?

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    So you want a limited government but want to increase the teacher salary to 75k? You realize that proposing a minimum salary of $75k for all teachers would require a lot more government spending, correct? You also want the FBI dismantled and want to create a new one which would also require a lot of resources from the government. Not to mention, if you lower taxes and abolish the IRS, the government's revenue decreases which would make it more challenging to give teachers a higher salary and dismantle the FBI. Also how can you be pro-capitalist and want closed borders?? You have too many contradictory ideas. Not a chance in hell you'd win presidency even if you were the last person alive.
    None of those propositions I made require BIG government. You're just disagreeing to disagree.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Okay so let’s say you abolish the irs. How do we determine how much tax contribution every American makes and how do we police it? Unless you mean you will just create a new irs in its place? But then we just went around in a very expensive circle with a ton of unnecessary spending, which is against the heart of conservatism. Same with abolishing the fbi. Are you going to implement a new bureau in its place? I guess we can do away with taxes altogether, which will just abolish the govt itself since there are no resources for the system to run on. Roads, military, police and scariest of all, the court system will become privatized and then what’s going to happen to small businesses?

"Not A Fan Of Unions" is a legislation?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

if I was president , I would not need to hold a cup with two hands like patsy does.

Free all the innocent blacks in jail and give all blacks 10000 every 3 months in stimulus

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Free all the innocent blacks in jail and give all blacks 10000 every 3 months in stimulus
    I do enjoy and prefer the company of Black women. I'll consider it. I might keep the brothers in jail and free the hoodrats.

Maybe allow muslims and chinese to become mayors of several red states.

Edit: oh, never mind about muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Select Biden or Kamala as your VP

Implement a trans/woke agenda in schools nationwide

Put jasper/RRR3/Axe/offthecourt into important positions in your cabinet

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I do enjoy and prefer the company of Black women. I'll consider it. I might keep the brothers in jail and free the hoodrats.
    guess your kind doesn't like you either

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Please stop incentivizing people without at least a high school diploma or a criminal record to have babies. Incentivize those couples with an education or high income to have more babies. Have the federal government cover child support payments of men with high IQ, income or a special skill/degree which indicates a high level of intelligence and motivation.

This would actually benefit society more in the long run than any climate change policies

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    America would cease to exist under President Chewbecca.
    Polls have most people saying the US will collapse or break apart between 2030-2050 than any time afterwards. In other words, sooner than later. The United States is no longer "united" and I don't see any reason on how it will get better

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I do enjoy and prefer the company of Black women.
    Poopsie lies again in a pathetic attempt to show he is not racist.