Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Which ISH radical leftist is having their best financial years under joecession?

Why the fvck would someone post their tax returns? Are you actually retarded?

Default Re: Which ISH radical leftist is having their best financial years under joecession?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Thats a great job... for a postmenopausal woman with zero marketable skills of any kind. No doubt its a perfect fit for you

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Yes.

Believe it or not, but I actually posted stocks portfolio. All I heard was crickets.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Yes.

Believe it or not, but I actually posted stocks portfolio. All I heard was crickets.
    that’s very different. Taxes have a million things you need to blur out, forgetting one thing even as seemingly innocent as an ein number can get you dox’d. You can post your Schwab pretty anonymously.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Tax returns would only show what the person made last year anyway, you'd have to post every year's taxes and compare to see if it was your best year.

In short, yes he is absolutely retarded.

Also, my savings have never been higher than right now.

that’s very different. Taxes have a million things you need to blur out, forgetting one thing even as seemingly innocent as an ein number can get you dox’d. You can post your Schwab pretty anonymously.
    That too. I'm just saying that these dumbass trolls like AKA_AAP are not worth trying to prove stuff like that. Don't bother because once you destroy them, all you will hear is crickets. They are not even worth it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

blue state Wisc. under a demo governor has work force under employment at less than 3%

biden promoting an AI company that Trump's ground could not build

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    That too. I'm just saying that these dumbass trolls like AKA_AAP are not worth trying to prove stuff like that. Don't bother because once you destroy them, all you will hear is crickets. They are not even worth it.
    Who knows he might be also the very same lame ass troll under the Media Moderator account.

Cue in you-know-who...

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Probably Axe, the obese one. He gets to drive multiple cars. I think he also gets to ride a motorcycle. And though he's very lazy about it, he has a gym membership. He also has his own room.

On top of that he's having the time of his life through the internet and social media, and is pushing on 200 days without fapping.

He's truly the happiest out of all of us.
    I remember this (very positive) post. It was the first time that I called Axe obese. But it was not a put down, just more mentioning a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    AXEY BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE TEXT ME BACK