• Timberwolves in 6-7

14 46.67%
  • Mavericks in 4-5

2 6.67%
  • Mavericks in 6-7

13 43.33%
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    minny or dallas? to travel to. i'm a lot closer to dallas but i've already been there. never been to minny. tho i feel like im going to be the only mexican in minny, whereas i'd be one of a couple million in dallas. plus dallas has rodeos and i love horses, their food is probably way better than anything minny can offer but minny probably has hotter chicks. hmmm.

I don’t think anyone really cares.

Default Re: Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    minny or dallas? to travel to. i'm a lot closer to dallas but i've already been there. never been to minny. tho i feel like im going to be the only mexican in minny, whereas i'd be one of a couple million in dallas. plus dallas has rodeos and i love horses, their food is probably way better than anything minny can offer but minny probably has hotter chicks. hmmm.
    Dallas, dude. Way better. Texas has some of the finest honeys too. They say Ft Worth is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Dallas, dude. Way better. Texas has some of the finest honeys too. They say Ft Worth is nice.
    Why do I have the idea that Texas women are going to be cute and dumb or cute and ratchet. The rest will be soccer moms and Karens. Am I just totally off base?

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Why do I have the idea that Texas women are going to be cute and dumb or cute and ratchet. The rest will be soccer moms and Karens. Am I just totally off base?
    Yes, there's all types as far as I could tell (I live in Florida). I dated a girl from Austin, went there a few times. Texas might have the hottest white girls in the country (Georgia and Florida are contenders), a lot of fine latinas... and even asians, which we don't have over here where I live.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Minnesota Timberwolves PR: Minnesota @Timberwolves Status Report in advance of tomorrow’s Game 1 vs. Dallas: QUESTIONABLE Conley – Right Soleus Strain – via Twitter Twolves_PR

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    i saw fine latinas when i last went but plenty of those in az.

i love chicks with southern accents too, but i've been told minny has fine white chicks. i'll probably do dallas just because there seems to be more things to do there that align with my interests (looking at buying a horse too). that abortorium they have looks dope.

[

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post

People are overrating the Wolves a bit now and forget they had a very favorable whistle in 2 games. They're out if not for that whistle.
    10,000%

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Don't forget the big ol' women in San Antonio

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Timberwolves are very likeable as a team so wouldn't even be mad if they won

As long as Boston don't win im happy

Local High School Star

Does Dallas have the D to stop the Wolves? They kept OKC under 100 points only once. They will struggle against the Wolves relentless defense. The only thing they hope for is the refs suddenly deciding to blow the whistle and officiate it like a regular season game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Dane Moore: Anthony Edwards when asked if he will be guarding Luka Doncic and/or Kyrie Irving in this series: “Me and Jaden, we both guard the best guy on the other team. We might cross-match. Yeah, I’m going to be on Luka and Kyrie, for sure.” – via Twitter DaneMooreNBA

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I’m changing my pick to wolves in 7

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan View Post
    Does Dallas have the D to stop the Wolves? They kept OKC under 100 points only once. They will struggle against the Wolves relentless defense. The only thing they hope for is the refs suddenly deciding to blow the whistle and officiate it like a regular season game.
    Gafford/Livley/Washington just ain't going to cut it against the Wolves on both ends.

It will be Dallas' downfall in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Gafford/Livley/Washington just ain't going to cut it against the Wolves on both ends.

It will be Dallas' downfall in this series.
    Well the Mavs are a better defensive team than Denver, and that will lead to more transition offense. Part of Denver's problem was they were so slow and methodical on offense, and that allowed the Wolves to set up their smothering D. Minny's offense really isnt that impressive, if Dallas can punish that more effectively they'll get easier baskets than the Nuggets did.

These teams are actually quite similar. It's a 1-2 star combo and a bunch of long limbed trees suffocating opponents defensively.

I think it comes down simply to who shoots better between Edwards/KAT and Luka/Irving. Which actually none of those guys have been consistent as scorers these playoffs. But based on the first two rounds I have Ant as the most likely to be great this series and if he is that will make the difference. If he's not Dallas very well could win.