Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: So the new media deal is coming together. ESPN staying. Amazon close. NBC back

The deal being signed now ends when he’s 31. He’s gonna be over a billion in contracts comfortably.

Default Re: So the new media deal is coming together. ESPN staying. Amazon close. NBC back

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The deal being signed now ends when he’s 31. He’s gonna be over a billion in contracts comfortably.
    Aint gonna happen bro

College superstar

What’s stopping people like Kblaze or Fultz from calling the games and airing that dialogue and commentary on YouTube?

The state.

The only reason billions of dollars are to be made is because the state artificially creates scarcity of the broadcast.

Make no mistake sports media is a state sanctioned monopoly.

400 million won’t even be a Supermax soon. Be a regular old Desmond Bane ass deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    What’s stopping people like Kblaze or Fultz from calling the games and airing that dialogue and commentary on YouTube?

The state.

The only reason billions of dollars are to be made is because the state artificially creates scarcity of the broadcast.

Make no mistake sports media is a state sanctioned monopoly.
    The NBA might let me get away with it as a recap. The NFL would destroy me though. The NFL took down my original YouTube channel with my many thousands of subscribers. I made an Ed Reed video and they could not let it stand. 200 nba videos never so much as a warning. NFL did me in immediately. Not even meant to be that tall

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The NBA might let me get away with it as a recap. The NFL would destroy me though. The NFL took down my original YouTube channel with my many thousands of subscribers. I made an Ed Reed video and they could not let it stand. 200 nba videos never so much as a warning. NFL did me in immediately. Not even meant to be that tall
    Shit homie I don’t even know what your voice sounds like but I would definitely listen to you call the games like a radio broadcast. Fultz too.

It would be hella fun if anyone could call the games.

I realize now the speech to text caught the tail end of my girlfriend talking to an employee about this beach bunny outfit she’s about to get

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Shit homie I don’t even know what your voice sounds like but I would definitely listen to you call the games like a radio broadcast. Fultz too.

It would be hella fun if anyone could call the games.

The review I’m always given by people on Xbox who only know me from here is that I sound way”blacker” than they expected. People from the south think I sound like I’m from the north but people outside the south think I sound like Shannon Sharpe.

Facts Are Misleading

Blaze doesn't sound anything like what you expect reading his posts. He sounds much more "proper" here than he does in real life. GOBB sounds exactly like you would expect though.

TNT going to pick up some college football games.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ublicense-espn

What happens to the March Madness/Turner Sports marriage?
    The past seasons, the NBA guys have been calling March Madness games. What happens now with the NBA leaving Turner. Who gonna do the games now?