Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: 9 pillars of light appear in night sky above coastal Japanese town

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Bro is psychotic, stalking me on his alts using some police scanner or something to find pics of me I didnt even know existed. I have internet sleuth friends working on it and I'm gonna prove it's edited. Dude is legit serial killer like.
    Not only is RRR3 talking to himself, but like a typical liberal, he is accusing others of what he is 100% guilty of. Or at the very least, (because I hope he's not some sort of psycho) he's accusing me of what he, 100%, superficially at least, comes across as.

You can't make this stuff up, he's accusing me of all these psychotic things, and then that picture surfaces where it looks as though RRR3 is dragging a petrified little boy to a secluded wooded area. You can't make this stuff up, but it makes sense because it's so typical, a liberal accusing others of what they are potentially guilty of.

And I like RRR3. I'm not trying to put him down, I'm just stating a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    he's shown obsessive tendencies for a while now. and it's becoming more and more prevalent. there's a general trend in his behavior reflecting that his behavior is spiraling out of control. too bad jeff deleted a lot of the posts in this thread, i found it odd and very out of character for jstern to break and show how infuriated he was "motherf*cker" i believe is what he called axe. i can't recall another occasion where he flat out cursed anyone out.
    I'm currently in a truce with Axe, until my 10,000th post, so I'm not saying anything bad towards him right now, just stating that I never called him a mother f*cker, I only called him a fat f*ck and a "little" bitch, as a joke, playing into the theme that he was ignoring the thread, and so I could say whatever I want and he was just going to take it. It was part of a humorous thing.

And the only time I said mother f*cker in the past year, was as a joke to Satan/RRR3, because I thought it sounded funny.

I once called Blade and Lebron23 a mother f*cker.

jstern in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Not only is RRR3 talking to himself, but like a typical liberal, he is accusing others of what he is 100% guilty of. Or at the very least, (because I hope he's not some sort of psycho) he's accusing me of what he, 100%, superficially at least, comes across as.

You can't make this stuff up, he's accusing me of all these psychotic things, and then that picture surfaces where it looks as though RRR3 is dragging a petrified little boy to a secluded wooded area. You can't make this stuff up, but it makes sense because it's so typical, a liberal accusing others of what they are potentially guilty of.

And I like RRR3. I'm not trying to put him down, I'm just stating a fact.

I'm currently in a truce with Axe, until my 10,000th post, so I'm not saying anything bad towards him right now, just stating that I never called him a mother f*cker, I only called him a fat f*ck and a "little" bitch, as a joke, playing into the theme that he was ignoring the thread, and so I could say whatever I want and he was just going to take it. It was part of a humorous thing.

And the only time I said mother f*cker in the past year, was as a joke to Satan/RRR3, because I thought it sounded funny.

I once called Blade and Lebron23 a mother f*cker.
    This is a massive blunder from jstern and confirms the spiral of psychosis he's falling through. You can indeed, make stuff up.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Jstern is playing 4D Chess with you fools while the rest of you are playing checkers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    This is a massive blunder from jstern and confirms the spiral of psychosis he's falling through. You can indeed, make stuff up.
    Wow, great catch. I concur 100%.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Jstern is playing 4D Chess with you fools while the rest of you are playing checkers.
    meanwhile highwhey is playing 4D hungry hungry hippo with a family size order of carnitas nachos

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    jstern in this thread:

Ok I figured out jstern on his alt ran a face recognition scan on me lmao. Finally found that pic it’s from a punk concert at Carbondale. I thought it was a university party where I wore that same shirt so I was sure there wouldn’t be kids there. But yeah there were kids at the punk show. People take their kids there. If you think I’m somehow with that kid cuz he’s somewhat close to me just lol.

How psychotic do you have to be face scan someone just because they don’t like your favorite politician lmao

https://lostcross.org/gallery?view=defaultTabs&cat-2

That's pretty creepy.

The crazy thing is to find it based on looking at the site he probably paid 30 dollars for the image. Psychotic. This potentially exposes LLL3 as jstern.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Ok I figured out jstern on his alt ran a face recognition scan on me lmao. Finally found that pic it’s from a punk concert at Carbondale. I thought it was a university party where I wore that same shirt so I was sure there wouldn’t be kids there. But yeah there were kids at the punk show. People take their kids there. If you think I’m somehow with that kid cuz he’s somewhat close to me just lol.

How psychotic do you have to be face scan someone just because they don’t like your favorite politician lmao

https://lostcross.org/gallery?view=defaultTabs&cat-2
    jstern out here cyberstalking ISHers

I thought it was a house party I went to in 2015 but it’s actually a punk anniversary show from 2016 (I think). There were a ton of bands and it was in the middle of the street so we were front of houses which is why I got confused. Man this dude probably has files on the whole board.

Okay, even funnier dude CUT OUT the original pic so you couldn't see where my hand is. As you can see from the original pic my hand is at my side: https://www.flickr.com/photos/msig/3...7671565007044/

Here's the cropped version where he edited that and tried to claim im touching this kid: https://images2.imgbox.com/8d/50/FS3xY2ax_o.jpg

This is next level psychosis, and honestly if you're trying this hard to paint someone as a pedophile I wonder if you're projecting....hmmm...should we be worried about the kids in jstern's home town?

Pedostern outed right before he reached his 10,000

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

RRR3 definitely molested that kid that night.

I’m doing my best to track down RRR3’s whereabouts and report him to the FBI.