Local High School Star

Default Biden corruption should be investigated like a Trump tweet is studied....

Local High School Star

Default Re: Biden corruption should be investigated like a Trump tweet is studied....

No responses shows so much about the U.S.A.

Downhill since the dream teams started losing...

I am not looking forward to communist rule but U.S.A has been corrupted.

Default Re: Biden corruption should be investigated like a Trump tweet is studied....

Anything that sheds light on corruption and Joe Biden is going to get completely ignored by the usual suspects (Blade, Off the Court, Axe, Jasper, etc). In the exact way that it's going to get ignored in the mainstream corporate media that the usual suspects hold so dear.

It would also help to quote the article. (Which was another major thing that Lebron23 improved on after Patrick Chewing taught him how to embed YouTube videos. I'm guessing he so the option along with the YouTube embed. So it seems as though Patrick also taught him how to quote articles.)

Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Found Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances

Giuliani said he gave the DOJ "one witness … who is a woman, who is the chief accountant at this crooked company, Burisma. She was the wife of the former owner, who died under suspicious circumstances. And she was willing to give up all of the offshore bank accounts, including the Bidens. And she's supervised the transfer of a lot more cash to the Bidens and other crooked politicians for Burisma."

Giuliani told Cosby that the now-deceased chief accountant at Burisma was willing to give up the offshore bank accounts information at the Ukrainian petrogas company.

"It's extraordinary," he said. "I gave them one witness that any investigator would jump through hoops to go to. Gave them a witness who is a woman who was the chief accountant at this crooked company, Burisma. She was the wife of the former owner who died under suspicious circumstances."

"And, she was willing to give up all of the offshore bank accounts, including the Bidens' accounts. She supervised the transfer of a lot more cash to the Bidens and other crooked politicians for Burisma."
    https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/t...ut-delawhacked

^^This guy really can't help but mention multiple usernames in his posts due to his asperger syndrome.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Anything that sheds light on corruption and Joe Biden is going to get completely ignored by the usual suspects (Blade, Off the Court, Axe, Jasper, etc). In the exact way that it's going to get ignored in the mainstream corporate media that the usual suspects hold so dear.

It would also help to quote the article. (Which was another major thing that Lebron23 improved on after Patrick Chewing taught him how to embed YouTube videos. I'm guessing he so the option along with the YouTube embed. So it seems as though Patrick also taught him how to quote articles.)

Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Found Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/t...ut-delawhacked
    Thanks. Saw that. I hope people read the articles I post in full to give respect to the author.

Just bizarre that leftists cry and whine so hard yet - even now in power in much of the west - the west deteriorates and the left take no responsibility

Saw a basketball once

But what's the point in doing it now? We'll have to wait until Biden is no longer president. Just like Trump. He was indicted after his presidential term. But even if Biden gets trialed and convicted, he'll appeal the decision and win it. Oberheiden P.C., a law firm, says on its site that a person can appeal if legal errors were made during the trial. And Biden will find those errors, I'm sure of it.